@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Ha, technically most of my charries are OCs…….so….well…
But I’ll totally do it!
Oldest? In terms of age, or in terms of when I made them? My first decent character was an electric eel called Tesla. I wrote a whole anthology about him. He made friends with a bunch of talking vehicles.
What? I was eight!Favorite ship? That’s…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s going to take a while for me to answer, I don’t have enough characters yet 😀
Also everyone- I looked up some questions and found some great ones like…..
#1- What would your character do if they found a $100 bill on the ground?
#2-What would your character’s dream home look like and where would it be?
#3- What do they l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Ok! I’m back!
Someone said something about a potion cabinet? I know some hilarious havoc Star could wreak with that.
(BTW whoever asked what my charries’ names are, they are Liberty, Rivet, Bullet, Feather and Star.)
Feather
Star kept…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Nice!! I agree with @esther-c, especially considering that I’m not good with historical fiction. But I like the idea! I’d make the chapters just a little longer though.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh that’s fine! Lol, I’m sorry! I forgot to put a name XD. Ooh, I like that name. My nickname is Nat, you could call me that or Alina :).
It’s all good. 🙂
Alright! 👍
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I have to hop off now, but it was still fun doing a couple RPs!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That was a great start to a book!! I really enjoyed it! Definitely intrigued!
Just a few nit-picky things though.
I noticed that Erich addressed his superior by his first name. (Or last. I’m not sure) Is he allowed to do that? Obviously, I don’t know, but you would, since you’ve researched. I was just wonde…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh that’s fine! Lol, I’m sorry! I forgot to put a name XD. Ooh, I like that name. My nickname is Nat, you could call me that or Alina :).
I’m washing the dishes rn, so I don’t think I’ll be able to do it today :(. By the time I’m finished it will probably be over.
Next Friday :).
@mineralizedwritings esther, @whalekeeper
y’all have fun! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
I watch Len’s every move. I will not let him ruin our explorations in the glorious depths of this library.
Behind us, a girl walks up, introducing herself as Elizabeth. I smile, waving slightly and introduce myself. “And this is Alina and Whalekeeper.”
( @lightoverdarkness I just looke…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
“Oh!” I turn backwards, caught between the awkwardness of Derek Len’s blocking our path, esther, and the new girl.
“Hey, I’m Elizabeth. What’s your name?”
“Oh! I’m Lesli…” I smile nervously, one eye still trained on Derek.
(Also Lesli is 19 if any of you guys didn’t know) (I know this is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
I follow behind Esther as she takes us down some stairs, eager for more exploration. She stops, astonished by a man standing in front of us. I make a face. He looks gross for some reason I cannot explain.
“Derek Len?” Esther says, awestruck.
I raise an eyebrow at her. They know eachother?
“Hate to br…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry that took so long!
Oops, I didn’t see you had written a RP. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep!!
I’m going to go ahead and write the first RP continuing where we left off while we wait for the others. I’m also gonna throw in a villain right now before things get too slow.
“So… y’all want explore this place?” I ask.
Everyone heartily agrees. I lead the way through the rows of bookshelves and down a staircase.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Lesli
“Explore this library, of course!”
I rub my hands together excitedly, ready to take off into a grand adventure. I would rather be doing this with–
–oh nevermind. I’ve got plenty of new people to meet here.
Cut off by a piercing scream, I look to my left.
“What was that?”
Are they ok?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
(I must tell you, girl…Will is an unashamed flirt. 😅🤣)
Oh boy. This will be interesting… Can’t wait to see how both Ev and Ami react! 😏😁😆
Amidala
One of the guys gave her a warm smile and wink. “Hey there…never thought we’d get such beautiful company in this place.”
“Will!” Another of them hissed, coming forward and grabb…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 Sorry I’ve forgotten who else!
Ey! Friday squad, we ready for this?!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @euodia-vision
Another question for y’all’s charries!! (If I accidentally forgot to tag you, sorry. And if I tagged you and you aren’t participating, sorry, as well. XD 🙂 )
If you were stranded on an island, what ONE person would you want to be st…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Not sure if I’ll be able to RP today, but I’ll try. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
@power @otherworldlyhistorian @sarafini @foltih-feolin @felicity @mineralizedwritings
Thanks for offering, though I’m not looking for beta-readers quite yet. 😉 Your enthusiasm is encouraging, though, and I’ll remember y’all when I’m searching for beta-readers. 🙂
I watched Abbie Emmons’s video on beta readers and she recommend…
- Load More
