@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry for not responding until now!
I really love this. My only couple of suggestions would be:
– Slow down on Erich’s past. It’s not bad to show it, it just seems a bit rushed. We need to get to know who Erich is now to be able to understand how much he’s rejected his past, but also so we understand the conflict he has when…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OH and he is 11
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHH AND NOW ANOTHER BABY!!!!! Yaaaaaay!
Meet ma boy- (I love him yall…)
Nevan (Puck) Sren Fabel

Nevan is the secondborn of Paxton and Luna, and…well…
Let’s just say he’s feisty…
Full of spunk, Nevan-Er…Puck has a mind of his own most of the time. Looking at him from the outside, most wouldn’t know he was Luna or Paxton’s child.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 My charries are in the room at least. I won’t be able to RP today but I’ll try tomorrow.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SO FIRST….I reaaaaally wanna introduce these two (ok mainly the second one XD XD but I’m gonna go in order of age for the siblings cuz it’s less confusing doing it that way)
SO PLEASE MEET…
Lila Eiddwen Hope Fabel

Lila is the firstborn of Luna and Paxton! *cue the awwws from the crowd XD*
Despite her parents being y…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafina would your charries like to meet Aria? And then she might be with one other Charrie I’m gonna introduce in a minute. I think I’m gonna go ahead and introduce all the main ones but not RP as them….
now…just to let ya know there are quite a few (I feel like Freedom with all her charries XD) tho I do have 8 MCs….
and it is their kid…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ahh love it! Man get him Ezra!!!
ALSO YALL!!! I am now home from the conference (tho we do have a fundraiser this next week so yea) but anyway it was a lot of fun
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I get that. No worries! You get around to replying whenever you feel like it :).
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
No worries!! I totally understand. 🙂 I hope y’all have a good week!
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello
Just wanted to share I’m kinda having a hard time lately, just not sure how to handle everything. I’m getting some pressure from my dad to move a bit faster in life (I’m currently taking four college classes and one hs class) and I just started learning to drive again after we got the car fixed. So yeah, it’s a little stressful. And my dad…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh I LOVE it!!! Girl, it’s so good!!
Everyone’s already critiqued, and I don’t have anything to critique, so I’m just here to say Great job! 😀 I can’t wait to read more of it. Oh sweet, precious Riker!!!
And Erich…you better be kind to that sweetheart!!
Just one question: Who is Esther? I thought that she was Eva for a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Jonathan… XD
Oooh, ok! I’ll have my charries answer number 1.
What would you do if you found a $100 bill?
Ami: …Ev: …
Finally,
Ev: What’s a dollar bill?
Ami: *shrugs* Maybe it’s a type of currency…
Me: One Aletheian drek is equal to two American dollars.
Ev: Oh, ok. So 100 dollars is 50 dreks! Sweet! After exchang…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow. That was super fun/scary to read! Is there a second book? I mean, there’s got to be more! 🙂
I’m glad you enjoyed it!! There is of course more!! 😀 As of now, it is only existent in my head though… XD When I start writing, I’ll post it!
I really like how you described the aunt and uncle. I could totally picture the cottage.
Yay!! ᾗ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassian
I am the #1 Wingfeather Saga hater. Anyone who disagrees with me will be mysteriously assassinated within the next couple of days (not on the weekends tho)
*horrified gasp* SAY WHAT NOW?!?!
*clears throat*
I have read your post about WFS when I stalked the forum and I can only agree on bits of it. The first book…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizewritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6
Here are the last three chapters!!! (Sorry it took me so long. I kept forgetting. XD) It’s pretty fast-paced, in my opinion. So don’t mind that. I may fix it in the second draft.
I do not have a chapter of Asher and Ev’s conversation. It may be in the secon…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yes, it is his first name. And in most situations, no, it is not really acceptable, but Hans allows Erich to do it, whereas he won’t let Riker call him by his first name in almost all circumstances.
I think it being acceptable is more based off of the officer than the exact rules, if you understand what I mean. 😅
Ok, that makes s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @sarafini @felicity @mineralizedwritings @loopyli @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Sorry, y’all! I don’t think I can keep up with this RP as well. 🙁 Hope y’all have fun!! 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Gotcha. You’re good! 😉
- Load More

Aww girl, I’m sorry! I understand. Thank you for sharing. You’re so welcome! Any time you want to talk, we’re here. We love you and are praying for you sister! <3<3<3
Will definitely be praying for you and your family, girl! I’m sorry y’all are so stressed. Change is hard, whether good or bad. And you’re welcome to talk anytime! Thanks for sharing, I’ll pray more specifically now. We love you, Min! ❤️❤️❤️
@lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Thank you too so much for listening and for the prayers, it means a lot to me. <3<3 Love you guys too. <3<3
@mineralizedwritings
You’re so welcome!! ❤️❤️❤️
@freedomwriter76
Thaks girl! <3<3 thankfully i'm feeling a bit better now
@freedomwriter76
Lol that’s ok! I get it 🙂
Sorry you got sick! I for some reason don’t get sick? Except for covid, that was pretty bad.
I know ya didn’t tag me and this was a while ago, but I saw this and wanted to respond.
Having all of that pressure on yourself sounds really stressful. 😕Just wanted to let you know that you’re still in my prayers!! 🙏 ❤️
@esther-c
Thanks girl! means a lot to me 😃💛