@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Twins split at birth with totally different personalities because of it but they sometimes do share the same wit and humor because I see that same quick wit in them both.
Idk what ur story is but I keep imaging Sebastian as like this time traveling teen but not a historic fiction more a fantasy fiction, and perhaps that how he’d meet Hugo a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I like the name Hugo!
they should be like long lost brothers or something…idk lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD who is Hugo cuz he is all hilarious!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22
Layson walks along with the rest of the group, the energy in his step nearly drained. Maylee stares out from above his shoudler.
“Why does he only have one eye?” She whispers, narrowing her eyes, looking into Dante’s one.
“I don’t know.” Layson turns to whisper back. “Let’s not whisper about people ok?”
“Yea.”…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD I watched the first two series + Spider-verse in a row, so… that’s probably partially unfair judgement on my part…
I’m gonna try and make this as not rant-y as possible.
Reasons for my dislike of the movie:
– Peter was a jerk the majority of the first movie
– Very, very few of his bad actions and attitudes were called out or…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elissa
Elissa hummed after Crosshair answered her. His world seemed similar to hers, having both Maglevs and skyscrapers instead of, well, castles. Her examples might have not been the best or most descriptive of her world, though, with her own inclination toward music and Milo’s weird obsession with anything related to magnetic…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! XD Same, that’s why I wanted to do it.
What do you like about The Amazing Spider-man series? *is very curious because I don’t understand* I like what they could’ve been, but not what they are.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OHhhh
So, the original three are the first movies (Spider-man, Spider-man 2, Spider-man 3), the ones with Toby Macguire (think that’s how you spell his last name but I dunno) (THESE ARE THE BEST, by far)
The ones that we don’t talk about are (The Amazing Spider-man, The Amazing Spider-man 2), the ones with um I don’t know his name. XD…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin Either of you see my last RP’s? Understandable if you’ve been busy or anything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle Soryy for spamming, but here’s some more on the playlist:
Me Without You–Tobymac
Sparrows–Jason Gray
Maybe It’s Okay–We Are Messengers
Grace Got You–Mercyme
(By no means conclusive. The playlist has like 70 songs.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Tauren Wells’ Echo is what’s on the playlist next, and is apparently one of the favorites at my brother’s Sunday school (at least that’s what he said once).
It does not help that a favorite character of mine is named Echo, and he’s all I can think about when I hear the song…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle Hmm. Depends on the day. My mom has a CCM playlist on right now though, and it’s playing Skillet’s Lions. That one’s a good one. If it plays any more of the ones I like and recognize I’ll list their names and artists.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
“Those movies we don’t mention”…….Which ones? I haven’t seen much Marvel.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 (those are all of you who are still on right?
Liberty
Star was smirking. Liberty looked down into the cup and immediately regretted drinking from it.
A flurry of rather foul language came from behind her, only solidifying her suspicions.
“Star…..”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c You asked these questions, right?
#1- What would your character do if they found a $100 bill on the ground?
Jareth’s answer: I’d save it. If I couldn’t find the one who’d lost it. Who would just drop 144 credits though? That can get you a lot of stuff!
#2-What would your character’s dream home look like and where would it be?
I l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 The growing wings idea sounds awesome!! I’d do it!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, you’re good! We were talking about Freedom’s book chapters that she posted.
How are you?
Yay! We missed you! Was it fun? I haven’t been on much the last few days, I went to a church thing yesterday, and the day before I had a bunch of stuff to do lol.
“Name-calling won’t get you anywhere, I’m…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Great question!!
If you were stranded on an island, what ONE person would you want to be stranded with?
Asher: Oof.
Dylan: Asher…you don’t have to say me.
Iris: Ash, I’ll understand if you say Dylan.
Asher:..Ahh…I don’t know! *runs out of the room*
(Lol he loves Iris and Dylan, but, if he had to answer, he’d probably say…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise ah I’ve been at a conference the past two-three days so haven’t been able to be on here much.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
Couldn’t agree more. The show has been great!!
- Load More
