@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise and @anyone else
Okay so here’s some charrie photos! This is 17 year old Eugene.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww, Sorren! That was nice of him.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
And don’t worry y’all Paxton does take it and is able to sleep through the night. Sweet Sorren…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I mean u can!
yea I haven’t written these scenes so it’s just ideas for scenes
One in particular I’ve had recently for book 5 (Paxton’s book)
Mention of punishment but I don’t say anything other then he is hurt and you can kinda fill in the blanks but I do not go into detail
So the scene is, It’s the middle of the night, or like early…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin Yeah, Into the Spiderverse was very interesting. It was among the first Marvel-related movies I watched, and was pretty entertaining. The animation style was great–half modern 2d animated, half 3d animated. something like a comic book come to life. Pretty awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and I would love to see some of your scenes.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooooo I like where this is going… XD I’m not confused this time, yay!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I have a few scenes that might be funny. But they are from a fanfiction so I technically copied the original author, and the dialogue is mostly not mine. Can I share those or is that like cheating?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @anyone-else
So y’all ever have scenes u want to share that u haven’t written…?
OK so I figured I’d just go ahead and share the ideas of these scenes with y’all! What do y’all think?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Here’s one:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@orielle21 Ooh, I like the flute and dove idea! I have characters who do the same thing, although with different creatures.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Orielle studied the dragon. Was it just her imagination or could she see a faint blue light coming from his throat? His attention seemed diverted. She decided to leave him alone and see what else she could find to give some light. Her green slippers made no noise as she walked cautiously around another corner. In front of her, a small…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity lol….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Crosshair
“Do you have any idea where we could find some medicine or are we just wandering?” Elissa asked.
He wanted to tell her he knew exactly where he was going, but in truth he didn’t.
All these corridors looked the same….
He thought he recognized the tower that’d served as their bedroom last time. There was at least som…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Howzer
The human was trying to touch him.
No!
He crouched still lower and backed away a step or two, hissing. He couldn’t speak their language, nor they his, but he’d found that a well-placed snarl worked fine to get his point across sometimes.
“Don’t touch me.” he growled. He looked toward his human friend. “Um, Jaye? Little help…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
milo
Milo watched as the door slammed behind Elissa and Crosshair. He slid down the wall across from the bedroom. Beth sat down beside him. “You never answered my question. What happened to Carmen and Carter? Are they safe?”
He hesitated before carefully answering, “I’m not sure. We all got split up when Aurivis, the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini All righty! I’ll just wait until someone replies directly to one of my previous RP’s.
@everyone else You see them? They’re a page or so back.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@orielle21 Ok!
@everyone else I don’t really want to start either….Anyone going to do it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I like that! It’d make a great cover.
@loopylin Ooh, I like that.
I also like the fact that you were completing a ship, lol…..
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but Gambit’s the one with the playing card weapons right? My only xmen knowledge was a practically ancient cartoon, but from what I saw I thought he was cool.
- Load More
