@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So I wanted to post this for future notice for everyone on here (I’m gonna post this on the other castle RP as well)
But Ik sometimes we struggle with writing conflicts in RPs cuz we’re like “how far do we go/can we go” because obviously there Are others involved!
So I figured I’d try to help maybe? If possible?
So I looked at another C…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So I wanted to post this for future notice for everyone on here (I’m gonna post this on the other castle RP as well)
But Ik sometimes we struggle with writing conflicts in RPs cuz we’re like “how far do we go/can we go” because obviously there Are others involved!
So I figured I’d try to help maybe? If possible?
So I looked at another C…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Btw! Bren’s fire doesn’t hurt him (thank the Lord!) because they weren’t repressed like November’s were 😊 but that doesn’t mean he enjoys using it
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 Ik u two aren’t on rn but I’m thinking of a scene where Bren sneezes and it triggers his fire powers on accident and it’s so cute but also bad at the same time 😅
but this could work with how light’s villain finds out he has powers?? Just an idea. Even if we don’t go that route this is a cute scene idea …
-
Allison replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello! I’m also home schooled and I too love acting! I also love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more:D ! I’m so glad you could come to KP! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
Whats your favorite book series?
Do you like to do any…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Ah, ok, sorry, lol. It’s part of our Church that we don’t drink coffee or tea, (well, tea is a little more nuanced, like herbal tea is fine, it’s more just black tea) and a lot of people like to tease us about it a lot. Sorry I assumed, lol!
Oh, ok. Gotcha. 😉
You’re good! I was completely clueless until now. XD 😀
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Ah, ok, sorry, lol. It’s part of our Church that we don’t drink coffee or tea, (well, tea is a little more nuanced, like herbal tea is fine, it’s more just black tea) and a lot of people like to tease us about it a lot. Sorry I assumed, lol!
-
Esther replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Your not trying to find members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints with that question are you? Because I may be guilty, lol.
Erm…
Nope…?
Why do you ask?
(Sorry if I sound clueless, lol. 😅😁)
-
Esther replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I don’t drink coffee. I typically drink water, but when I have tea I like fruity tea with probably too much sugar.
Ok. Gotcha. For me, I like both coffee and tea, but prefer coffee. Especially when it’s in the form of a frappe! 😉 Tea with too much sugar is always the best, tho! Lol
I’m not sure. I’m currently focusing on Spanish – I thi…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
1. Coffee, tea, or neither? Why?
Your not trying to find members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints with that question are you? Because I may be guilty, lol.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool!
I also enjoy coming up with simple codes and ciphers but I haven’t had the chance to use one in a story yet… I have one that I’ve been playing around with more recently that is designed to be easily spoken out loud. It’s called Dahdihkahsah, which just means Code.
That’s Epic! I having gotten into ciphers too much, but I love ma…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
YEAH!!! On my list, it is truly the greatest show of all time!!! I hope you get to watch it soon @esther-c !!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, it makes sense, and it’s really cool btw. I also intend to get into all the Christian themes with Liren. He is an extreme case where he currently has nearly no will, but once he gains will, what will he do with it? That’s where I will get into the true inner demon struggle for him.
I totally get that, I’ve almost given up…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
N’nesha
“…Look, I have bandages, for your arm?” Uvah said.
Neshe: Ok, she’s trying to help, can I trust her?
Nele: She may have big ears, but she talks like a human, her one line voice makes me so uncomfortable, it’s so slow.
Uvah walked up closer, getting out a roll of what looks like the bandages she was tal…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Help Needed Concerning Writing an Article for KP! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm @grace-j @joy-calle @r-m-archer
Ok. I tried to tag those who I know have done article before.
So I have some questions.
I’ve been thinking about writing an article to submit to KP for publishing… but I’m not sure where to start.
Could I have some help in tips on how to plan and write an article?
(Never done this non-f…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u on??
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Have you seen my most recent RP yet? Not to rush you or anything. 🙂
Jsyk, it’s on page 328.
(sorry if you replied and I didn’t notice XD Just lemme know.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome, @80strish!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My main WIP is a ya dystopian trilogy. I have ideas for stories in many other genres, though.
Ok, ok… so you say that you like 80s music?? That’s SO COOl!!! I LOVE the 80s style and vibe and such. I haven’t dabbled…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I JUST “BINGED” THAT SHOW THE OTHER NIGHT!!! I fell in love with Zuko XD XD
I put quotations cuz the way I watch shows is I sometimes skip to my favorite parts and sometimes whole episodes 😅 but I do mostly watch the whole show, it’s just how I watch stuff.
but bruh it was sooo good
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, yes!! I’ve heard of Avatar multiple times before. I knew that the names you mentioned sounded familiar. 😉 I’ve heard really good things about it. If I ever get the chance, I’ll try to watch it!! 🙂
- Load More
