@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh! I need to catch up on everything you’ve posted here 😉
Yay for the titles! That’s exciting!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ok, ok, ok…
I have finally figured out the titles for the books in the Endoxos Trilogy. Here they are!!
1. Ember of Hope
2. Spark of Courage
3. Fire of TruthÂ
But again… even though I think I’m sure on these, they are liable to change. Like, I’m not sure…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Also, this is my first time trying to quote someone, so I hope I’ve done it right.
I’ll help ya out here. 😉
So just copy and paste whatever you want to quote in the reply box. Highlight it, and press the quotation marks on the tool bar above the reply box. When you write your own response, be sure to deactivate the quotation. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooh okay! 🙂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! I’ve wondered if I could insert some of these into my world, which I did with the cover art I showed earlier. But it would be cool have them as a dedicated set up within the magic system or something. They likely wouldn’t be fundamental in my and my sister’s magic, but they could definitely immerge from what we call magic weaving.…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I think that’s probably the best arch. It is very simple, and somewhat common, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be done really well, it fits the situation and themes the best. And if done well, as I’m sure you’ll be able, I think it will add up for a really good story worth the read!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Aaron, Bren, and Freedom’s characters Lily (Riker’s daughter) Albert and Elias (Leon’s Sons)
Freedoms are in their mid 20s
Aaron is 15
Bren is 10
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thanks!! <3<3 That made my day! Yeah, I’m still figuring all that out. I think he’ll be hurt at first, and then maybe by the end of the book he’ll except Dylan’s choice. 🤔
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
weeeelll I like him as a villain XD!!
Oh yeah, I know :). I just meant he can be…rough 😂😬
u wanna RP as him? Ik freedom isn’t on rn but u can still RP and I can maybe make a reaction  depending on what it is? Idk 😂
Sure! Yeah, I can. Who all is in Aaron and Bren’s group again??
My fav part is probably the white gloves, really ma…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol. Right 😉
Oh fun! Lol, multitasking. My greatest enemy. XDXD
XDXD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
My fav part is probably the white gloves, really makes him real for me.
that coupled with the jacket and hair of course like he just looks so cool in ma head (and dark and snarky)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 weeeelll I like him as a villain XD!!
u wanna RP as him? Ik freedom isn’t on rn but u can still RP and I can maybe make a reaction  depending on what it is? Idk 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If he finds out Aaron and them are telling the truth also…about not knowing where Asher is…
He might decide to keep Bren and just take him with him to find Asher himself, idk how ur villain works.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, ok, that’s good:) We always need to check ourselves every now and then as to whether or not we are something other than human, cause you never know! Lol!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thanks!! Oh yay!! I’m glad you do! (You probably shouldn’t tho…😬🤐)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 OOH I can imagine him!!! I like him!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @idk-who-else-is-on-here-XD
So…here is my villain!
Name: Vance Bone
Personality: Coldhearted, cruel, hard working, devoted to his work, is humorous (dark humor 😬), and can be snarky.
Appearance: Black hair and blue eyes. Pale skin.
Wears: Black pants and cotton shirt. Wears a light leather jacket over it,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Maybe don’t push that multi tasking too far though, your not a Shal’le… unless you are… ???? XD
Well…
Last time I checked I was not a Shal’le…
XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooh okay! So my villain. (I decided that his name is Vance Bone.) So…*spoiler* Vance kidnapped Dylan at a young age, intending to raise him as his own. He and his wife had a son, but unfortunately his son was stillborn, and he needed an heir to the organization that he had created. So Dylan grows up believing that he is V…
- Load More
