@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
IKR!!! I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THAT!! AND YEAH IT’S SOOOO GOOD! AND I’M SO LOOKING FORWARDS TO SEEING WHAT THE REST OF THE ALBUM IS!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Y’know I rarely read the books that are recommended to me… lol you can tell me who m-bot is. My curiosity is immeasurable.
Woah, that is so cool. I never really get into the super technical stuffs of (is it kinda sci-fi?) worlds. Good thing you explained that dimensional thing, I never would have understood (still don’t fully…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
hmm…well, what is motivating him to be a villain.
besides maybe revenge.
Before he ever wanted to kidnap Asher, maybe because of revenge or bad feelings, what motivated him to be whoever he is? Ruthless and cold.
Did he want power? That will kinda help decide what motivates him rn, because that motivation is w…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, yeah, If I tell you what M-bot really is, that might be spoilers, but if you search M-bot with Brandon Sanderson, skyward, Cytoverse, ect, it’s guaranteed to come up.
You’ll have to read it to find out what I’m talking about, otherwise, it might ruin it for you. XD
Tbh, I haven’t done much reading because I just get s…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
aww it’s alright though Aaron is not going to be happy (or know what to do…)
Thanks…yeah, I’m not sure what Vance really wants…he might want them to help him find Asher and Matt, but they would never agree to that…Idk, we’ll have to figure it out 😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 aww it’s alright though Aaron is not going to be happy (or know what to do…)
Aaron
Aaron’s heart dropped into his stomach as the man pulled a small, glittering knife from his side, holding it against Bren’s skin.
Bren stopped struggling, going completely still, which was, in itself a scary sight to beho…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😬😬😬 @godlyfantasy12
Vance
The girl’s eyes narrowed, she put her hands on her hips, and she raised an eyebrow, standing in front of…the youngest member of the group. He looked about ten years old.
Perfect…
I smirked. This would be fun.
“Who are you, and what are you doing here, I ask!?” The girl exclaimed.
I raised a bro…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome!!! I have not heard him before, I’ll have to listen to it!! 😀 They sound awesome!! 🙂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I don’t have anything with dragons right now but they’re cool
Cool!
I’d actually love to hear about Shal’le society! Your conlang sounds really creative, I don’t know if I’d be able to do that. It seems like a lot of work (especially with a whole second layer) and I’d probably get sidetracked *shrug*
Thank! Nah, anyone could totally make a conlang…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Literally no clue who M-bot is 🤣😂
You got me curious now. Who is this and how are we alike? XD
(I tried googling this, but what I found is a coding robot for kids 🤔)
I have not read that book before! Tbh, I haven’t done much reading because I just get so immersed in books. If I read something intense in the evening, I can’t…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, that works, Afterthought as the series and Afterthoughts of Hate for the first book works in my brain. What would the others be though? Afterthoughts of grief? Hurt? ect?
I also want to have cool mushrooms, so another world would work better.
You sound like M-bot:) Have you read Skyward from Brandon Sanderson? I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
You guys I got this grid thingy and these matching clips at the dollar store (dallar .25 store apparently 😑)… super random ik…
But I’m going to make it into like a drawing and writing moodboard thingy! And I wanna have maps of my world and stuff on there! Rn it’s just Lesli on…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@80strich
Lol! That’s funny 🤣 quite an interview
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, almost everyone I’ve talked to says “afterthoughts” is a better title than afterthoughts of hate. Because I want it to be a comic series, it would work to have a series name of “afterthoughts” and the first book called “afterthoughts of hate”
yeah, probably not America. I also want to have cool mushrooms, so another world…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I say like America because it’s based off of America, but it is another world. Pretty much like our universe, although I’ve made my own mold species 😂 (most disgusting thing in my entire book perhaps)
Cool! Mold’s are interesting. Fungus is one of the least understood group of lifeforms on earth currently, so there’s a lot of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 also! For the group with Puck and them, I’m thinking maybe Bucky misunderstands the twins a bit on his metal arm (not sure what exactly could be said…any ideas?) and there is a bit of conflict, only for it to be revealed their brother is “handicap” and he and Steve are like oh… 🤦🏻♀️ XD XD XD
Ebony
Ebony raised a brow at t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok sorry bout that y’all! Was in a meeting all day then had to clean lol. Idk if y’all are still on but I kinda hope u are for a bit but it is nighttime so…sigh
Aaron
Aaron stared at the newcomer, wrapping a hand around his cloak. Something didn’t feel right about this man…
But…Aaron had never ventured ou…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHH YALLLLLL!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO STOKED RN!!!
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
ok idk if anyone on here listens to NF (warning some of his songs are dark, others are fine)
I use a lot of his songs for my charries, a lot of them being for corvina. He is a “Christian” Rapper, who has suffered a lot in his life (Abuse, he has OCD…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 RIKER!!! NOOOOO!!!!
MY BABY NOVEMBER!!!!!!! *coddles my baby*
HITCHENS!!!!! *chases with pitchfork*
November
Paxton let out a scream, electrocuting November’s mind even more. He winced at the slice that had been made into his back, hissing in pain.
“November! November?” Leon was beside him, crouched down, sweat beadi…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok, let me see if I got this. If I want to say “But what about Dragons?” I would say: Rahdooroo kooreemahroo mahrahdihdooroo Kahvihmahmeedihrihmoo?
Did I do that right? This is really cool! It actually reminds me of how I did one of my conlangs. It’s not a cipher or a coded English, it’s a true constructed language, but I did something…[Read more]
- Load More
