@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I like that!! Although since they’re four-dimensional, 3D us can’t see them and can only get grabbed by a bunch of random clawed cylinders…and maybe an eye or two….and a mouth that is definitely real…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello!! I’m Keilah. I see you like songs. Smell the Color 9 is a good one.
Weird thing: If you’re an 80’s person, what’s your opinion on the movies from that period? I know Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back was released in 1980, and the first Tron was released two years later. Those were both cool, although Tron had a really choppy…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah tbh I haven’t gotten super technical about it XD
Yeah, and there’s’ nothing wrong with that. That just means your more of a soft worldbuilder. I’m a hard worldbuilder, far more so than I think I’ll ever need or should be for writing a book, but both are very valid styles in creating a world. You just have different goals, and that’s g…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry about your being sick! <3<3
I haven’t actually been sick since I started writing… lol so Ig I don’t know. Is it hard to write while you are sick? I’ll bet I could write a really good first person account of a charrie being sick while I am sick XD Maybe write a scene of how wolfgang feels and try to channel your…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah tbh I haven’t gotten super technical about it XD
I spend most of my energy on character arcs, but tbh I don’t get super technical with any of it. My first book (the one I have done the most work for) has more of a slice of life feel. Although it is dystopian, there isn’t much tension and the worst that happens is…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Interesting, I’m not sure how sustainable that would be though in such a world. Who enforces such a economy, are these materials from a time past useful in some way unlike other things like food? Sorry if that sounds like criticism. It’s interesting, but I’m just trying to figure out how it would hold itself together.
Yeah.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Alright! Haven’t been writing a whole whole lot, but I just got some knew skin color markers… idk what I’m drawing lol. I’m kinda wanting to do something super colorful… like y’know make it look like under a pink light kinda effect?
What about you? How’s life/writing?
Church was good!We haven’t been to this church for a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise
I have some free time, anyone up for a chat?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ah ok! 😊 glad u understood where I was coming from 😂
Its just…sometimes when you’re watching/reading it go on for too long and they’ve have the people to strengthen them and yes you do understand why they don’t feel they can stand up to them, but especially as adults (I understand more when they’re teens and children) I’m just…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok…
I apologize if this is wrong but it’s time for Adolphus to stand up to his mom because she can’t take those kids.
Its putting their lives in danger, and he needs to stand up to her.
In truth, I know that she’s hurt him but he needs to stand up and not let her hurt him anymore.
She has no authority to hurt as he is a gr…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah he’s really nice.
In my world any currency is currency, metal coins, paper, from wherever. It’s all worth the same amount, so people weigh it. Something could cost 2 grams of paper money, it wouldn’t matter where the money came from as long as it weighed the same. That being said you can’t just make your own money. The money…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! That’s so sweet of Layson! Yeah, I would get a respirator. You say they can charge whatever they like, what is the economy at this point, is there a defined currency, or is it just supplies and stuff?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD
yep, may I have a glass of ice-juice?
Yeah! It’s really fast growing. Basically Layson is a releaser at this point in the story, meaning he helps bunkers that have been barricaded inside from outsiders of opposing political sides. There’s multiple releasers, and they all come the my character Jonathan Ledger to be made…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I also really like my antagonist(s) for this story! I don’t really want to say much more about my antagonist(s) because it’s a huge plot point, but honestly, Jannira is kind of the least interesting one right now which is a definite problem…
SAME. XD I’d like to rant about my antagonist because I just found out some great plot twist…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Woah, your worldbuilding is so extensive! Thx for sharing, how long did it take you guys to come up with all of that?
Thanks! Your making me blush:) Me and Princess have been working on it since covid actually, well technically. It was very different then, it started with me dreaming up Omialia actually. I was thinking about…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah, too many things and then the nice ones don’t stand out as much.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcanaxiom
Woah, your worldbuilding is so extensive! Thx for sharing, how long did it take you guys to come up with all of that?
Yeah I gotta say like I’m such a sensitive reader that sci fi is probably off my list… sorry to disappoint XD
Oh! I suppose I am a bit like a m-bot, especially because my name starts with M. I will leave some…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
See if this works:
f ile:///C:/Users/thema/Videos/Captures/Untitled%20drawing%20-%20Google%20Drawings%20-%20Google%20Chrome%202023-02-19%2014-23-38.mp4
Delete the space between the f in the beginning then try it as a link.
Sorry if it’s too long. I normally could do it a lot faster, but the screen recorder is in the way, so I was half blind.…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOO I really like those!!! XD I can’t pick a favorite…all the quotes are sooo good.
- Load More
