@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @sarafini @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6
I’ll RP in a bit, I have to do some chores in a couple minutes and won’t have time for one until later.
I know Star will have some fun with all the other characters…..
Although if she asks the question she wants to ask Rivet, will others try to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Naja reminding Franz to say “please.” 🤣🤣🤣 That was too funny.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey u wanna RP??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Crosshair
“I’m Elliot. What about you guys? I- I just woke up in a hall in this castle and–who are you?” the new man asked, his gaze not moving from the rifle
Was he afraid of it?
“That one’s….Elissa, I believe.” Crosshair told him, pointing to his companion. “And call me Crosshair. If you ever forget it, just take a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Love it! And I love Riker 😭😭😍
How rude of his dad to say that stuff in front of the kids! 💢😠
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@power LOL!!!!! You always have the craziest stunts. They’re awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Allen
“Sorry about that.” Allen told Layson as the other man backed away from the blaster’s barrel. “I had to get close to get a clear shot in.”
He fired at the beast again. It screeched out and snapped at him, but he darted away from it.
Battle training with his father had definitely been…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c I’ll insert another charrie of mine just for this one, because he’s hilarious like that.
What is your favorite food or meal?
Jareth
I have a lot! Although I will agree that chocolate is awesome!
Echo (Jareth’s uncle)
Blueberries………*licks lips* You’re making me hungry. (He has this weird obsession with them.)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm… 🤔
How thought-provoking…
Can “savory” be used as a noun??
And if so… what is it’s plural form?
XD English is a perfectly consistent language isn’t it! XDXD
-
Allison started the topic I'm writing a book in a different time period…… in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi guys! OK, so I’m trying to write a book that takes place in the 1899’s. I’m not 100% sure why I put this in the character chat, but I really wasn’t sure where else to put it 🙂 Anyway, I was wondering if anybody knew anything about that time period? I kind of need to know things like, what they normally ate and what the special meals were. Were…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I like what Ami’s answer to the question was, that’s a really good way to describe her!
Ikr? She doesn’t like going out of her comfort zone.
Yet I make her do it all the time in my WIP. Poor girl. XD
Nele: Well, so do savors… savories… savori?
Hmm… 🤔
How thought-provoking…
Can “savory” be used as a noun??
And if so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What is your favorite food or meal?
Liren
I think whatever my mothered cooked I loved. That’s a distant memory though. Kirrtes just has me eat whatever is close by.
N’nesha
Neshe: Anything warm and savory
Nele: Anything super sweet
Neshe: Sweets get so old though
Nele: Well, so do savors… savories……[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I like what Ami’s answer to the question was, that’s a really good way to describe her!
What is your favorite food or meal?
Shauna: I really like to eat sushi. I love how many different types there is and how each one tastes different. I also though, will eat anything if I have to, I’m not picky.
Jean: I LOVE hamburgers! The fluffy…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Careful with all the burning, you don’t want to be the new fire lord.
What are you talking about? I just want to destroy the non fans hope by raining a fire over their lands, and from the ashes, a new Avatar centered world would rise, a world where I… I mean… Avatar is the supreme ruler of everything!
I once f…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
YESSS, it’s totally the prodigals son! The emotions are so powerful and real, and yes, I may or may not have cried watching that scene for the hundredth time…
Believe it or not… I watched the non-existent movie before even discovering a show existed…
Yeah, that’s what happened to my mom. Everyone was talking about how bad it was…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! I wouldn’t get Netflix though, there’s too much garbage on there for even Avatar to be worth it. We have it on disc. Buying it or getting it on some other streaming service would be good, most options cost money though. I would totally buy it for you just to get you to watch it.
(Sorry, but I have watched the…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
This is really good! I love it, but I do have one note. Why does Dylan say “Too far gone”? I’m assuming that he’s suggesting that he has strayed from redemption because of his actions and position in a gang of sorts. But you said that he was Vance kidnapped him as a baby. This is his life, his moral compass would be based on…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh okay good. 😅 If we ever get Netflix then maybe I can!
Yeah, I’ve heard lots of good things about the show. I really should watch it sometime.
(Sorry, but I have watched the non-existent movie before…🫢… I was 10 tho, so I don’t remember it.)
Okay, I will! Thanks for the recommendation! 😀
I’m doing great!! About to start…[Read more]
- Load More
