@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-on-this-thread
I found some more memes!!

-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow, that’s so cool that you have a fantasy Queen Esther retelling!! I love that idea!
Thanks so much!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s a really good introduction to how Jade looks!! I’m already interested in who she is and her story! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Your really good at description! I just love – Ami melted under the gaze of Ev’s chocolate brown eyes.” “Ev searched her emerald green eyes, trying to understand what she was thinking. Its super sweet!
Aww! Thanks so much!! That’s super encouraging. 🥰🥰🥰
That second one up there ^ is still one I have yet to use in a scene, but I can’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Those are great playlists!! Aww and I love the mood boards!! (I really need to do Dylan’s…XD)
Thanks!! 😀
They seem like such a sweet duo! Love them! <3
Yes, they are!! <3 That is… after Audrey finds out that Miles is her dad. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
also….Ik we already have a lot of characters already…but I think it’s time to introduce Nyx’s kids….
what do y’all think?!?!
(also I’ve changed how many kids he has since I posted that one time. He has a lot less and three of them are still kits staying at home)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 sure!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
Paxton glanced at Yosí. Nodded. “Th-ank you…” he whispered. Yosí smiled, though it seemed a bit strained.
Paxton pulled his knees to his chest, staring at Ember. “Wh-wh-when will he…he wake up?” His eyes searched Grimm’s for any sign of an answer.
“He’ll be alright Snow…let him rest,” Grimm said wit…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin I’ll always say yes so I may not be the best person to ask XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon if ur still on and since it’s just us speaking u can RP again if u like, but that’s up to u 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon AHH YOSÍ 😭 I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! Also ur good gurl! It was so worth the wait!!!
Grimm
Grimm studied the lad who now sat cross-legged a few inches away from he and November. He frowned, recognizing the look in the boy’s eyes.
The eyes of someone who’d grown up far too quickly.
Paxton inched forward, eyes unwa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING!!!!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @keilah-h @esther-c
Hello all!
I’m participating in the king’s daughters online writing camp, so I won’t be very active here. It runs all march 😮 !! So if you’re doing a roleplay with one of my charries and I just can’t get…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooo
And yes your tags worked I just haven’t been on all day and hence couldn’t reply
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also everyone (Sorry to chat so much) 😀 but I was wondering if you would want to (You defiantly don’t have to if you don’t want to ) But I’m writing a historical fiction book and could you just read over it and see if it pulls you in, if you can see it , if it sound real and other things like that! Thanks!
Jade stepped off the train into the…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Your really good at description! I just love – Ami melted under the gaze of Ev’s chocolate brown eyes.” “Ev searched her emerald green eyes, trying to understand what she was thinking. Its super sweet!
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That little piece of writing you shared is so good! I like how it paints a picture of what the main character is seeing! Here’s a piece of my writing that I wrote recently, it may seem not very exciting- but it is part of a book based off a nightmare I had and it is pretty creepy so I’ll just stick with this 😀
I walked…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Sounds interesting! So they have a physical human appearance when not controlling someone? What lead them to the particular sets of clothing, did they just exist that way, or do they have control over there appearance, so they choose the form that they like best? Yeah, I would love to see more!
- Load More

That’s sounds so awesome!! I hope you have fun!! 😃
Love you too, girl!! We’ll miss you. 🥰
@esther-c
I hope so too XD I think I will, little nervous though lol. <3
I bet you’ll have tons of fun! 😉
That’s cool! I don’t know what that is but I hope you’ll have fun!
Thanks!
Okay girl! No worries! Oh, that sounds so fun!
Aww love you too, sister! You mean so much to us! 🙂 <3
Thanks! 🙂 <3
Ooo, sounds fun! I hope that it encourages you and motivates you. Still praying for you! =)
Love you too! ❤️
I think it will! Super excited to participate in it. Thanks for you prayer, much appreciated! <33
That’s awesome!!! I hope you have a lot of fun! Best wishes!!!
Thanks! 😀😀
Thanks! <333
I was gone for a few weeks too. Hope you enjoy your time! You’re in my thoughts and prayers, sister!
Thank you! <33