@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Love Bucky! N’nesha’s likely gonna have a pretty comical inner duologue with herself after hearing his intro!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 hey I think Ara and Asher should join one of the other groups, maybe the one with Steve, Adolphus and them? Only if @freedomwriter76and @loopylin doesn’t mind.
Also…is The group Luna is in still going? Ik Gwyndalf’s charries are gone so I think that just left…
The group with Luna kinda just vanished. XD If y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Great playlists/moodboards!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thx!! 😀
i’ve been listening to quite a bit of L.C. recently…she has a lot of great songs. 🥰
So cool!! I love her music!! My favorite songs of hers are probably Write About It (cuz, ya know, I’m a writer and all), Prince Charming, How Can You Not, and Make It Through. What about…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yay, more memes! XD I’ve seen the Aragorn/Strider one before (not on here though)
Cool!
Those are HILARIOUS!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Ikr?! XDXD
Love those! Emperors new groove is the best!
Looks like I need to watch the movie again if I get the chance. Lol 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww Steve is so sweet 🥰
Puck
Puck slipped his hands into his pockets, keeping his eyes solely focused on the path ahead.
He wished the blonde behind him would stop staring, as it made the hair on the back of his neck stand on edge.
Made the feelings worse…
He glanced at the man, eyes meeting his. He winced, looking a…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76
N’nesha
“We can’t have you running around with those gashes now can we?” Uvah asked. I didn’t like it, but she was right.
Neshe: That was a bit of a lack of foresight. If Uvah didn’t see me, I would have bled out.
Neshe: I don’t like her still.
Uvah proceeded to remove the splinters from my arms…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lughtoverdarkness6 hey I think Ara and Asher should join one of the other groups, maybe the one with Steve, Adolphus and them? Only if @freedomwriter76 and @loopylin doesn’t mind.
Also…is The group Luna is in still going? Ik Gwyndalf’s charries are gone so I think that just left…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey u on?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Haha, lol, the timing is comical. I actually just started writing N’nesha’s. I’ll post in a bit so you can take it from there!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
This is a really fascinating world! Thanks for answering my questions. I’m still confused about the Oskrion though, what resets it at the beginning of the month if it only explodes at the end of the year? Calendars are so fun to think about. Omialia has some interesting day night cycles as well. There’s two ‘suns’ that…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey Trish! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
(Sorry it’s taken me so long to come and say hello)
Anyway, I’m Theloonyone. Like most here, I am a Christian writer, but I also enjoy music, art, and reading. I play the piano (and the clarinet a little) and have been slowly growing my drawing skills over the past couple of years. Right now, I’m wor…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AND NOW THE FINAL BABY!!! (I’m so excited about this one 🥰)
Nico!!!

Nico is the third child of Nyx, and the middle child overall.
Due to this, Nico sometimes feels a little…out of place. Especially since he wasn’t born with any siblings, but they were all born before or after him.
He was an only kit.
He doesn’t let this stop him though!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 thx! Hm…he can join The group with Matt and Asher and them if u like! Or he can join the group with Fen and Aria?? They’re not doing much right now and could use a bit more…idk things to do? 😂 but it doesn’t really matter that much!
ALSO!! It’s time to introduce the next Kit!
Azul

Azul and his sister Midna, are practical…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin OOOH CONFLICT BETWEN THE SISTERS!!! AHHHH I LOVE THIS!!! And I totally ship Dante and Ellie btw…😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You’re welcome!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey Sarah! Sorry it’s taken me so long to come and say hello. Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
Anyway, I’m Theloonyone. Like most here, I am a Christian writer, but I also enjoy music, art, and reading. I play the piano (and the clarinet a little) and have been slowly growing my drawing skills over the past couple of years. Right now, I’m wor…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
….Yes
😅🤐
Would you tag me too? XDXD
Thanks!
Yeah! They are great paints. If you don’t have any backround in watercolors It’ll be a rough start (they are super finicky with the paint to water ratio) but once you get the hang of it they are so much fun. Highly recommend, but be willing to endure s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Life is pretty good! Today was a little rough…I guess when you’re trying hard to do what’s right is when everything gets harder. Getting through it can be tough, but someday, we’ll look back and say “That made me so much stronger for (whatever you face later in life.)”
Sorry you had a rough day! yep, that does make it harder s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarahsmile An alligator pen, cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Wow, I like that!!
- Load More
