@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@80strish ooh, A-Team. Never seen it but they were part of the inspiration for a favorite modern show of mine. What makes this character “the crazy one?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome.
Mostof my death scenes are a character sacrificing himself. Is it the same for you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@euodia-vision I like that! You’re pretty good.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 u want to RP as Vance?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD Yes, I forgot to put that, lol.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If you want to join another group, they can be with Destry, Fynn, and Skyler. Or not. I’m fine either way. 🙂
Oh, sorry! I just saw your message. 🙁
Hm, maybe Destry, Fynn and Skyler can join the group too? Or maybe another group…idk 😅.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
He also has a crush on Ara as of rn… XD XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Okay, here’s Asher!
Name: Asher Brooks
Age: 14
Personality: Fun, happy, upbeat, loving, serious when the situation calls for it, timid, hard working, trustworthy and faithful.
Looks: Light brown hair, slightly wavy like in the picture. Blue eyes, tan skin.
Wears: A blue T-shirt with jeans, scuffed…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
hey I think Ara and Asher should join one of the other groups, maybe the one with Steve, Adolphus and them? Only if @freedomwriter76 and @loopylin doesn’t mind.
Okay sure!
Oh, yeah, they can join. I might need a description of Asher if they do.
Okay! I’ll post it in a second. 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c maybe a dragon frozen?! Or a “frozen” in gold (dunno what the word is XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
They’re great songs. I’d recommend a listen sometime. 😉🥰❤️
At least some of them…I know there’s a lot. 🤣🤣🤣
Your welcome!!! 😄
I’ll keep that in mind.
XD lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Here we go! 😀
Amidala
Adam finished his prayer and Ami took a deep breath. She was still worried for Ev and Will, but after praying, she felt much more at peace.
Wyatt wiped a single tear from his eyes. “We’d better keep going….maybe we can find some food…or maybe an exit or something.”
Brayson nodded in agreement. “I think…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww Steve!! So sweeeeet!
Puck
Puck tensed as the blonde man began speaking, “Hey Puck. You good?”
“Fine,” He snapped. Then winced. He hadn’t meant to do that, exactly.
Steve’s eyes widened slightly. He slowly nodded, returning to his silence. Puck scolded himself inwardly.
This was why he steered clear of people…why h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww I’m glad u liked the RP…I was afraid it didn’t make much sense…. 😅😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Lila
Aaron wasn’t doing well…that much was obvious.
Lila frowned, looking for any sign of her cousin’s bright eyes, but they were drowned out by guilt and shame.
He’s blaming himself…
“Aaron?” She said softly. He met her eyes, trying to force a smile, but it failed miserably.
She sighed, adjusting the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm…my favs are probably Truth I’m Standing On (this one for sure!!!), Prince Charming, Crazy Beautiful You, Before I Knew Jesus, Fragile Heart, Work in Progress, and probably What You Can’t Forget. ❤️
Awesome!!
Oh yeah, I forgot about Fragile Heart and Work in Progress. I love those as well!!
And Truth I’m Standing On is a re…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 also! I made an RP for puck. I’m about to make one for Aaron’s group, and maybe the kits
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6
SOOO it has been a HOT MINUTE since I’ve been Corvina…and Arcane hasn’t gotten to “meet” her yet sooo imma RP as her!!! Idk what she’s doing but I guess we’ll find out! XD
Corvina
Corvina huffed, walking from hallway to hallway, allowing her shadows to throw the doo…[Read more]
- Load More
