@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I love it! I could probably live there…it sounds so beautiful.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ha…trust me I am no expert by any means!! In fact…I was dreading this soooo much XD XD
a lot of it just comes from my thoughts on Jewish culture and tradition, and honestly I think a lot of the love/thoughts from that has stemmed from watching the Chosen lol!!
@keilah-h thank you!!! I I’ve had A’Grend in my minds eye for a long…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m loving your worldbuilding! Is it based off of any culture in particular or something you made up?
Also, a bit off topic, but…how many “races” or sentient species of being do you have besides humans?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings Either of you going to RP yet? (Unless you already have and I didn’t see it) I’m waiting until one of you has a turn.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle Depends…I might take you up on that….but then again I might not. I’m kinda indecisive about this sort of thing….but if I decide to do it, I will!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hey Y'all!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles kk I understand!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SCREEEE RIKER AND IRIS!!!! AND MORE BABIES!!!!!! AHHHHHH AND I ALREADY LOVE LIAM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
AND THOSE LITTLE TWINS!!! AND AHH THOSE GIRLS!!! Lyn would love them so much!!!
BUT RIKER…MEETING NOVEMBER AND ARA’S BABIES 😍😍😍😍😍
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hey Y'all!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles I did it on the link u gave…?
I sadly cannot leave a review on my Amazon account as I purchase things from my grandmothers and so it won’t let me leave a review since I have never purchased anything from my own account, but I left a review on Goodreads, and I’d love to help any other way I can! I can share a link on FB to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I guess I’ll share more? XD idk if anyones interested buuut yea lol
When a child is born, a member of the family is delegated to go to appointed Judge of the time and declare the birth and gender of the child by bringing a tassle of a distinct color and offering it. This is also when the name of the child is officially declared.
This is why t…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooo I like the dragon!
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I will defiantly tag you! As I told@mineralizedwritings , I might do another few scenes and compare them, the scene above might be to busy for the beginning. 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c yea I get that.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 well I don’t think their ages would change. I just had mentioned earlier in RPs that their adventure had just started so we’d have to ignore that XD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds really cool and unique!! I really like that!! 😄
I really need to worldbuild more. XD The history part was easy cuz it was based off of America, but I want the customs to be more unique and that will take more work. Lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hey Y'all!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles it will be completely honest, while I did love it there were small little tweaks I’d have made just to be a bit transparent but I really really loved it and neeeed the second book (so it gets five stars from me lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hey Y'all!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles I’d love to!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOH!!! He sounds SO cool! And sneaky…reminds me of Vance, lol. Yeah, I’d be fine with it!! Like changing their ages and such, and what they’ve done so far in the book(s)?
Ah sorry! I’ve gotta get off, my family is getting together down on our land, but I can talk when I get home this afternoon! Talk to ya later! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
I pretty much was thinking what @mineralizedwritings was, I just couldn’t say it as well as she does. XD
From this beginning, I can already get a feel for the personality of the POV character. (Who I’m assuming is Shauna 😉 ) If you share more, please tag me! I’d love to read more and hear more about your story!! 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hey Y'all!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles I WOULD LOVE TO!! And yes I did! I read things pretty fast, but when I get hooked on a book I usually can’t stop lol!!! Plus I love the anthropomorphic animal trope (as y’all can probs guess from Nyx XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey Y'all!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome back, Ky!! So glad you’re back! 😀
I guess I shall introduce myself in case you don’t really know who I am. I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I’ve heard a little about your book from you on here and it sounds really intriguing!! I’ll have to read it s…[Read more]
- Load More
