@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Girl…
That scene…
Was…
AMAZING!!!! 🤩
I really enjoyed reading it and it kept me on the edge of my seat! Can’t wait to see what happens next!!! 😃✨
Aww thank you SO MUCH!!! Yeah it was nervewracking writing it…lol. Ah good! I’m so glad you liked it!! 🙂 ❤️❤️
AHHH!!!! Dylan, Asher!!! That was so good girl!!!…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ah sorry girl! I probably won’t be on much the next day or two, tomorrow is my birthday and I’m going to be gone for a lot of the day. And yes, I think it’s your turn to split up the groups! 🙂
Also, is it my turn to RP as Vance?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 OH Is it my turn to RP as Aaron and get the groups split?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Your welcome!!! Thanks! linguistics is always really fun to think about!
Yeah, that makes sense, there’s some really cool art out there!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom AHHH I LOVE YOUR IDEAS THANK YOU!!! all of your questions are amazing!!!! I love your worldbuilding and that with the Shal’le is amazing!!!!
So I didn’t use any DnD in my worldbuilding, except that I like the pictures when looking for character and location Inspo XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry if I’m a bit late to the conversation, but I love your world! Your races gives me a lot of DnD vibes. Do you draw from that at all? I really like the culture, and the Jewish inspiration is cool! If your still not sure about greeting phrases, here’s my take. What is something these people value deeply. You’ve mentioned that…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 anyone on?
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty! 👍 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
oh, just finished it!
Woo-hoo!! 😄 XD
XDXD This is literally my oc’s Tauren and Lesli. She’s been doing that to him since he was little and won’t stop now that he’s a foot taller than her lol. ( I mean if he asked her to she probably would)
That’s awesome!! 🤣
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry I took so long to respond.
I love this! You can see the turmoil that both Dylan, and Vance seem to be going though in this scene, though Vance’s is more subtle. Vance cares for this boy, but he’s cruel, and wants to turn him into the monster he is, because that’s what he believes it means to be a man. Can’t wait to hear…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 so do u want to introduce Riker and them before Light does her next Vance RP?
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
well I don’t think their ages would change. I just had mentioned earlier in RPs that their adventure had just started so we’d have to ignore that XD
Sounds good!! And wow, Aram looks very mysterious…
And Oh My Gosh Ginny and Aaron!! That’s adorable!!! 😁❤️🤩 AHHH it’s so much like November and Ara!!
And now I’m imagining Bren kin…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Caden
Everyone stopped for a moment while Bucky and Puck had their…heated discussion. Or whatever it was.
Caden could feel the tension…
You could nearly slice it with a knife.
Finally, Bucky handed Ryo over to Steve, pushing his way to the front of everyone else, hand now on his weapon, eyes narrowing. Caden swa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OH I forgot to mention!! Ginny also has a West Country English accent, like you’d heard from pirates. I looked this up and it is actually a western English accent that pirates usually would have.
So she has that/a mix of Irish sounding 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AND NOW I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE!!
MEEETTTT
Genevieve (Ginny) McFadden

Ginny is a pirate, born and raised aboard her father’s ship, The Blessed Beast, the life of a thieving, raging “scoundrel” was all she knew.
Until the day her father left her at a tavern, promising he’d return, and leaving her with his trusted compass to guide h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OH!! So I guess I might as well introduce my other charries!!! Yay!!!! OKAY!! First off!
Meet our mysterious mentor-type character….though most of the group aren’t sure what to make of him quite yet, nor are they sure if they trust him….
Aram!

Aram is a middle-aged man who the children met during their travels, and took a keen liking to th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 speaking of Viola…is it my turn to RP?
to be honest I’m struggling with that group because…I really don’t know how to write Hadassah and Rae yet…😅 it’s definitely a “learn” as I go process….
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
oh, just finished it!
He let her lead him to the circle the group had made. Ev stood next to Lukas. He ruffled his hair and smiled down at his little brother. Lukas looked up and frowned.
“What?” Ev whispered.
“I’m a teenager,” Lukas replied.
Ev grinned. “I know. I’m supposed to embarrass my teenage little brother. Right?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronie22 thank you!!! Ah I am so glad y’all like my worldbuilding that makes me so happy because I wasn’t really sure about it… 😅😅
Hmm, those are good questions! So I know they do mine Rock Salt to get Salt obviously (I know this because once when she was little Luna ate a small piece of a rock salt rock thinking it was edible and t…[Read more]
- Load More
