@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 awww Bucky!! XD ELIAS 🤣 @lightoverdarkness6
Aaron
Aaron cleared his throat, following a few feet behind the rascally redhead.
I mean…honestly! They’d just met not that long ago! He didn’t….really like her…just….he…
His brows furrowed as he thought.
There were tons of girls in A’Grend who had…well, tried to get close to Aaro…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok, so a few things.
It felt a little hand holdy at moments, like the beginning for example: “What if you didn’t know the answer to that secret, the one that was supposed to be yours? It made the situation incredibly difficult.” What is the point of mentioning that this made the situation incredibly difficult? You make a good e…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c yea Luna is with them too 😂 soooo XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin AHHHH I LOVE THIS!!!!! SO MUCH!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh, I have not!!! 😭😮😔 So sorry about that!!! Will/Ev were going to find a frozen dragon or something…right??? 😅
Naw, you’re good. 😊
Sure! Lol XD Whatever you want do. 😁
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else-I-missed
Is there any group for Destry, Fyn…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c If you’re bored writing a story, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad chapter. It might mean you’re getting tired of the project and need to work on another one for a little until you get new ideas! Or, if you think a scene is getting boring or useless for your charries/readers, insert some foreshadowing for what’ll come later.
Like let’s say…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Doing good! How’s that long fanfic going?
Mine’s at a standstill–but that’s because I’m needing some crucial information that hasn’t been revealed yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello and welcome, @kyronthearcanin!!
(Somehow I missed it when @thearcaneaxiom tagged me. : )
Anywho…
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, amateur writer!!
My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have tons of ideas for stories in other genres!
Fantasy sounds really awesome!! I tried fantasy a whi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 That was really cute! I honestly love seeing charries as kids.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen, @light-warrior-pen!! (Hey, it rhymed. 😂)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, amateur writer!!
I love incorporating crime, humor, and romance in my writing. I also love showing Christ in my writing in unique ways, but I need a lot of work in that area!
I would t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok!
Here are two ideas, mostly based off of the idea that they live in caves. They’re also not as finished as I could’ve made them so that you can add more that befits your story, like their culture and stuff:
- They’re a lizard-like, reptilian race, but not so much to the point of looking snake-like and evil. They have tails,…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
LOVE IT!!!
The boys as, well… boys, lol, was so adorable to read!!
I love writing my charries as little kids!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
I see what you mean. That’s a really good point.
For my situation specifically, I may have to change the chapter a bit. It is in my second draft and never existed in the first draft. In the first draft, they learn this information over time, but it’s unnatural. In the second draft, they learn a little bit at once, but it see…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Interesting. Your characters are fun, and I like the plot you got going. How does Rina discover her power? Does she maybe heal a solider, or herself? Would you like any critiques?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Also, what’s with the ranks? How does that work? I feel all shady as the Bumbling Henchman lol
It’s based off of the number of posts you’ve made total. I don’t know the different milestone numbers though XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
While I am still getting the final touches figured out, it is a mainly verbal language. If you’re wondering which race, it’s the Felisaro (they’re probably the most innovative out of the five). The main idea was that they teach it to all the Felisaro they can at a young age, keeping it as secret as possible, and don’t use it unti…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
DIETRICH 😭😭😭!!! He’s soooo sweet. And Oh My Goodness LEO!!! 10 year old Leo is adorable 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️
And LITTLE ADOLPHUS AND DIETRICH!!! ❤️❤️❤️
And UGH Annalise sounds like a brat 😅😡.
That sounds like a great Sunday! I love that story and message. We actually didn’t make it to church, heh. We went to bed pretty late Saturday…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
November doing origami?! That’s so cuteeee 🤩🥰😭😭 I do origami so it make me happy he does too 🥰
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h luv to hear ur ideas!! And yea idk I’ll take any ideas cuz their look isn’t confirmed
@freedomwriter76 so I actually discovered that November used to do origami when he was little! And he occasionally does it but not really due to his father’s verbal abuse…
- Load More
