@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Nice drawing! I’ll leave you alone so you can eat. But tomorrow I might come back and show you some more dragons if you don’t mind. Also maybe a couple of cats?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I’m not sure yet. I think it depends on the book, but the ones I have in my notebooks are sixty to seventy pages long before editing.

Here’s another one! The only cyborg protagonist I have, relaxing in the grass. He’s one of my favorites.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yeah, Artham is awesome. I traced the picture of him that was in the book and digitally colored it once.
Here’s some dragon-person art!

This guy is stretching like a cat. He’s one of several main characters in my fifteen-book fanfiction, so I draw him a lot.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’ve seen a couple very nice random au chapters and am now curious XD What is it? I saw the one of Ara in a orphanage with a baby, and girl the description of November was so cute!! Is it like a mini au rp yall are doing with a couple charries?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yay! Riker! 🤩🤩💗🥰
@godlyfantasy12 @freedom
That November moodboard is darling!!! Some of those quotes are so goooood!! The I hope one day I’ll be as happy as you pretend to be? So good! I need that one for Keiryn if I ever make him a moodboard.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I WANT TO READ THAT SO BAD NOW. IT SOUNDS AWESOME!
Also, yes, in response to your earlier questions. Dragons are undeniably awesome, and snakes are cool. If you’d like I can show you a picture of some!
Oh, and the Wingfeather Saga’s twisted creatures are called cloven. Some of them are actually kinda cool if you ask me.
-
Esther and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I can’t write the RP tonight, but I’ll do my best to get to it tomorrow! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 That’s too funny.
Oh, and about that drawing? Here you go. Admiral Rampart caught in the explosion that ended his life:

I did better than I thought on his terrified expression. Almost felt sorry for him….although the key word there was almost.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooooh I love that! They definitely seem like a good match. Poor Ev ☹️
Thanks!! 😊
Yes, they are!! 🥰
I know. 😢 But don’t worry, eventually he comes to the truth. (After a long journey, lots of impulsive decisions, someone else’s redemption, Ami’s encouragement and prayer, and a few near-death experiences, though. XD)…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD But I have a Micah!! His name is Ryan tho. He’s so funny and crazy but really sweet.
Hilarious! 😂
Yeah… there’s… a lot… I could say about our Micah. 😆 But he has no idea I’m talking about him so I should probably stop. 🤣
Cousins are fun. 😊 When we all get together… anything can happen! (Good or bad… 🤣…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Btw! May I ask how old everyone is in this AU?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
This is Amidala! (or just Ami). She’s really sweet but can be sassy. 😉 She’s the one who reminds Ev that he is not a failure. (Because Ev thinks he is because of how his parents treat him. Though he doesn’t try to act like it. 😢) Her struggle is trusting God all the time and relying on Him, instead of relying on herself, those…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
How’s Grimm’s chapter coming?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWWWWWW MY BABYYYYY!!!! *hugs and squishes until November is a blushy mess*
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHHH, I KNOW!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😬😬😬 Not yet, actually!!! Ezekiel doesn’t tell them anything, my brave boy. 😅😭😍 He’s rescued by the resistance group (that finally has a name! FINALLY!!!! 🤣🤣🤣) and they don’t really find out about the group until after Hans arrests Riker…😬
Oh good!! But still…JEZYK!! 😭😭😭😭 XDXD It’s soo hard finding names f…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWWWWW 😍😍😍😍 NOVEMBER!!!
GASP!!! Does Ara meet pax by working in the nursery? I might be way off base lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HE WOULD TOTALLY WEAR COMBAT BOOTS!!
- Load More
