@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Cool. You’ll have a pretty awesome dragon–as well as having his retractable claws, he’s a type of dragon who can fling his detachable tail spines at his enemies. He’s also venomous, but touching him won’t harm you–it’s only his spikes and teeth and stuff.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If you really really want to say something that’s not a question, do you think that maybe we should put that in parentheses? (Like this, statement statement, statement this, statement that.)????
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww XD Kiri! Asher’s going to be so flustered XD ❤
-
TheArcaneAxiom started the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @80strish @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @is-anyone-else-interested?
From a scale from one to ten, what is your favorite color of the Alphabet?
Why is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Here’s the RP!! 😀
(Oh my word, Gideon is so sweet!! 🥰)
Amidala
Ami fell into step beside Lucas and Gideon. She sighed and closed her eyes for a quick moment, trying to calm her nerves.
Gideon looked up at her with a small twelve-year-old smile. “We’ll find them, Amidala. God will help us find them.”
Tears came to Ami’s e…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig and
Kathleen are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I believe it’s your turn to RP 😊 also do u wanna go ahead and introduce Iris into Fen and them’s group??
imma make an RP with Kiri and Asher and them leaving tho.
Kiri
“Alright guys-and gals-“ Kiri’s smiled at her cousin, who shook her head mirthfully. “Guess we’ll be seeing you all, after we find Brenny boy!” She the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks Y’all! 🤣🤣🤣 I just love everyone’s reactions to either the silly but thought provoking, or nonsensical questions! Maybe I could start a forum where anyone can just ask all the absurd questions!
You’re so welcome!! 🤣 Yes I love your questions! Oh you should totally do that!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
*evil laugh*
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright, you convinced me!
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Maybe I could start a forum where anyone can just ask all the absurd questions!
Yesss!! You totally should. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ve never heard of the Reb before. What is it?
Ok, now to actually answer your question. 😁
What are y’all’s thoughts on graduation. Post- and pre-. 🙂
I’m still a few years down the road from graduation, but I do know that in any big decision, we need to seek God’s guidance. While He doesn’t audibly speak to us, He uses situat…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome!
Of course! 😉
As should all of us…
*glares at certain characters who shall not be named*
🤣
I noticed that too 😂😂
My favorite might have to be the one about the heap of sand. XD
Thanks Y’all! 🤣🤣🤣 I just love everyone’s reactions to either the silly but thought provoking, or nonsensical que…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I noticed that too 😂😂
My favorite might have to be the one about the heap of sand. XD
Thank you for the tag! 😊
Hello there! Welcome to KP, Janelle!! I love your name. It’s so pretty! 😍😊❤️
I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a Christian, Homeschooled (Yep, me too!! XD) teen girl who loves…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! And yeah, worldbuilding is a huge part of fantasy, but it pays off in the end.🙂
Definitely. 😉 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Why thank you! I strive for excellence! XD
You’re welcome!
Of course! 😉
*glares at certain characters who shall not be named*
🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone
Concussion is the sudden but short-lived loss of mental function that occurs after a blow or other injury to the head. It is the most common but least serious type of brain injury.
The medical term for concussion is minor traumatic brain injury.
Symptoms of concussion include brief:
loss of consciousness…
-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
And the second one too. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll have to go back and read the first chapter when I get the chance!! 😀
- Load More
