@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 awww Asher’s so cute. 🥰
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @freedomwriter76 I think that’s everyone?
Asher
I gripped Arabella’s hand tightly as we walked through the dark hall.
I held my breath as a shadow seemed to rise up and take form. Then, just as suddenly, it sank back down.
I sucked in a shaky breath, shuddering at the memories that played about in the far corners of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
QUESTION!! Do y’all ever have songs for specific scenes??
I do!! Or songs that include multiple scenes in ma head.
Well I actually have MULTIPLE songs for one scene that takes place towards the end of the series and I want to share them….
Warning these songs are emotionally packed with feels…be prepared….
and pretty sure all of these a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 yup I’ve seen Star Wars!
So my family? HUGE Star Wars geeks! Me? Not so much. I do like it tho! Definitely the originals more.
Clone wars was always my jam! I love the clones! Though I haven’t truly gotten into bad batch, I loved Rex. Totally recommend clone wars so you understand a lot of the stuff!
and Obi Wan is lik…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
They look really similar and are distantly related, but are separated by like five thousand years of time or something, so it’s not like they’ll ever meet (alive anyway). I haven’t ironed out how long exactly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Here’s the drawing! Picture quality is terrible, sorry. Hunter’s on top and Snake’s on the bottom.

-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s totally fine! 🙂 I get that. It’s kinda draining.
I actually was already doing a Asher RP! 😀 Lol yeah, I can.
(Also, random question, but do you like Star Wars? I’m becoming more and more into it, and wondering if you’ve seen any of the movies or shows. If so, have you watched the Obi Wan Kenobi show?)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 OH but if u want u can RP as Asher or Dylan in the first Castle?
Ara and Asher have just met Adolphus’ group and Ara has asked Adolphus a question (he hasn’t answered yet)
and I made an RP for Lyn a bit ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 ah maybe later? @freedomwriter76 has to RP in the Vance/Bren group, and also the Matt and Asher group I believe (tho I could do quick ones there still I suppose…)
I do have to RP later in Fen’s group and Bucky and Steve’s lol.
And also as the kits
i’m….not really feeling it rn tho 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Feather
“Well, I know to keep calm, not to move the person, try to slow down the flow of blood if they’re bleeding, call 911 and wait. But uh, I don’t think we’re going to be getting any emergency services here. Um… I’ve learned how to use a tourniquet, but we don’t really need that here and none of our supplies here…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Probably a short story called Storyteller, though eventually it turned into the first chapter of a novella I’m working on.
Haha, I’ve done pretty much the same thing with a short story I wrote. 😂 What is yours about?
probably a book from the Wingfeather Saga, though I couldn’t choose which one. Maybe the third or fourth.
I sta…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH THOSE ARE PERFECT FOR YOUR CHARRIES JUST AHHHH!!!!!!
NOVEMBER 😭😭😭
I’ll have to listen to the ones that I haven’t heard!
(Also, you wanna RP in the 2.0 castle? Totally fine if you’re not ready 😊)
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
 I definitely don’t know any other type of schooling, but I’d have to say it’s my favorite.
Well, I’ve experienced public school a little (in elementary) and I went to a charter school (it’s somewhere between public and private), and now I’m a homeschooler. Homeschooling is definitely my favorite! I think the biggest thing…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Elissa
Elissa hummed as she furrowed her eyebrows and thought. “Well I know to keep calm, not to move the person, try to slow down the flow of blood if they’re bleeding, call 911 and wait. But uh,” she grimaced, “I don’t think we’re going to be getting any emergency services here. Um… I’ve learned how to use a tourniquet,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Idk why I posted it…I wasn’t finished XD I got excited @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Next one is Only Us
YALLLLLLLL again this one is self explanatory if ya listen to it- Ara and November
This is in the last book of the series when November and Ara reconvene and she finally discovers how much he means to her, and helps him realize how…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Me neithe, I don’t want real swear words. It’s kind of funny, because I found a creative usage of one idea.
“Teeth of Snake” is the favored expression of my charrie Hunter. It doesn’t mean an actual snake but rather a mountain range called the Teeth of Snake, which in turn was named after a legendary (and long dead) dragon. The…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool! Do you have an idea for a system to keep things chaotic, yet comprehensible?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 IKR!!! @freedomwriter76
gaaaahh the feeeels.
So maybe I’m the only one but when I listen to music for my charries/books I imagine scenes and animations I’d love to make in the future. It gives me all the feels and adrenaline.
OKAY so if y’all wanna hear…(I hope ya do)
First song is Waving Through A Window<…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Exactly.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Its been a while in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome back, @alia!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP is called the Endoxos Trilogy, book one being called Ember of Hope. I also have ideas for stories/novels in a bunch of different genres.
So cool that you play violin too! I suppose that brings me to t…[Read more]
- Load More
