@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s great! I’m on my 2nd quarter, and going to start my third this spring. I think I might get tutoring for it over the summer, I’m in that weird in between stage where there won’t be any more classes for me to take but I’m not ready to go to deaf events and have conversations.
You and me both girl XD Gluten, apples, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 He’s officially considered non-canon to the Star Wars universe but did, at one point, have a place in there (he’s from a series of books once called canon but now retconned). He’s a Mandalorian called Venku Skirata, although more commonly known by the nickname Kad, which his father gave him. He’s the son of a clone and a Jedi, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure thing!

This dragon is something of a minor character, but he’s one of the few I haven’t already posted on this group, so….
I like his character design, however. He’s a hybrid of two different kinds, and it shows up quite prominently several places on him! His tail, with the six spikes and a venom barb, is really…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
I have a bunch of other drawings if you’d like to see them. None as violent though…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Feather
“Yeah, something did happen.” Elissa explained. “I don’t know what exactly, but it seemed like he was having a panic attack or something. He brushed it off afterward, but…it scared me, I thought he was going to hurt me. Do you know what happened?”
“Describe it for me.” Feather told her.
Elissa went into as muc…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep, I probably should have done that. 😀
Ill just tag some here 🙂
Sorry I didn’t tag anybody sooner. I didn’t quite know how to do it 😀
@MineralizedWritings @Freedom @TheArcaneAxiom @Janellebelovedpig @Solfyre @ightoverdarkness6 @Esther @Jayna Baas,
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Haha, we rarely ever expect side characters to become important characters! 😆
XDXD Yep!
Yeah, we had a lot of fun!!! I also saw 2 of my aunts and 2 of my cousins this weekend!!! 💗💗💗 One of my cousins is 5 and she is just sooo cute!!! 😍😍😍 She has SOOOO much energy, but she’s cute!!! ❤️❤️❤️
AWW!!
Aww, girl!!!! I’m glad to be fee…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Cool! Although I probably won’t be posting a lot, I’m down for seeing everyone else’s for sure!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol there’s a chance you might, I really want to get into kp trinity… so yep! Also, don’t they have a contest coming up? Idk… im not on the newsletter XD
It’s ok! And yep, that was layson’s playlist and the last song was for him and Everly. A lot of the story he’s surrounded by people turning to money instead of helping…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol don’t worry about it! And yeah, happy she gets a redemption. I really didn’t expect it because she was hardly even a character, she was just there to show the general disapproval towards miners in the professions district.
Thanks! I’m super excited watching the word count grow!
That’s great you got to see your grandparents!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
XD I’ll have to wright them up sometimes lol
HmmMmm…
(Hint hint Keiryn actually never gets a ship, he’s 15 during the main plot)
Oh it’s totally fine lol. I get all your characters mixed up to! XD To me there’s freedom’s sweety bois (Not kidding I had to make sure I didn’t wright sweaty 🤣😭) and meany Frida.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwydalf-the-wise
So sorry for taking so long to get back to ya! I got a bit overwhelmed last week XD.
XD Angsty poetry sounds good!
I haven’t done much poetry myself, but it’s such a great way to express emotion!
Cool! I wright tons of stuff that doesn’t end up in the final book, it really pays off later though, they just kinda wright…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD I was just thinking I wanted to chat when I saw you were on to lol
Writing is pretty good! I feel like the last week or so I’ve just been really trying to give my writing over to God, and I’ve been working out some problems since. I just realized yesterday (Ok remember Lesli’s great aunt Fiona who was rude to Tauren?) She is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 (You’re about to be at 5k posts 😯) @freedomwriter76
Oh this looks like so much fun! I only have one wip… mwahahha that you guys know of at least XD. No point in having you guys try to guess a wip I haven’t talked about though…
(Yall I have so many ideas for tragic short stories XD I’ll have to wright…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’d do it! Sounds great, I love trying new story ideas but I can’t write a novel for each XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! I think part of this is just me being a perfectionist XD It’s obvious he’s important… I just don’t know if it’s enough for the reader to be sad when he leaves. I appreciate the advice! It’s hard to fit some of those things in because his plot doesn’t start until book two, his plot starts after he leaves. I might need to change…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 thanks!!
sorry I haven’t RPed recently…been a little busy. We’re in some transitioning at my church and I’m taking over a lot of responsibility 😅
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I read some of the older posts on the forum about blogging and they recommended connecting with other bloggers. I wondered, do any of y’all have a blog?
(My blog is Happy Beloved Pig if anyone is interested)
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow, thank you all so much!
@kyronthearcanin Yes, amen! Actually taking our requests to God and listening for His answers. I have seen time and time again how He’s faithful to answer. That’s how I’m at the job I am right now and that’s how I’m going to be at my future job. What gives me encouragement, especially whenever I can’t hear Him, is that…[Read more]
- Load More
