@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
*standing ovation*
AHHH THE ENDING WAS AMAZING!!!
*calms down*
I love it! Kinda sad that it’s over though. XD
relates too much to Arthur about the deaths of Fili and Kili -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You’ve broken my heart again. XD Lemme go find the wrench and maybe I can fix it…
Okay. Better now.
…I hate divorce so much. I may not be able to handle reading this book for that reason…it’s too personal right now. *calms down*
However, great writing and characters, as always! =D
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ah yes, the golden ratio. Yeah, flowers are amazing! All of nature is, really. It’s so cool how almost anything could be used to learn and teach math.
Haha, yeah, I can’t see them wanting to listen to math while eating pizza (especially the younger two) lol. I wish you good luck! Yes, Lemmon pie! Y’all enjoy! 😀
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Flowers are awesome, you could maybe use them to calculate Pi with the petals, or depending on the kind of flower, you could use it to calculate the Golden Ratio Phi. I’ve been messing around with my graphing calculator, but that isn’t unusual. But we got a pizza in the oven, and I’m hoping to give a demonstration on how you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🤣🤣
I haven’t done anything new today either, well, except Sylvia came over and taught me to plant flowers so that was fun. Are you doing anything for Pi Day?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Last part! 🙂
Several mornings and evenings passed. Alfred was called upon to bring another message to Thorin. He with a hand full of others approached the forbidden ground again. This time, Nori looked over.
“It’s nice to see you Alfred. I….” he was shoved away by Thorin.
“What is your message?” he thunder…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Is anyone doing anything cool for Pi Day today?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Whoopsie! 🤣😅 Well, I’m sure she’ll notice eventually! Maybe it’s just the grandeur of the sword, and she hasn’t noticed anything else because of the distraction?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Lol….
Learning how a phone works at all would be interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Considering you pulled out your charries, are you in the group with me and theloonyone anymore?
Speaking of which…
@theloonyone catch my latest RP? It’s your turn……
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom HA probably cuz her author didn’t realize the arm was broken….that RP was written quickly XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yeah, that would get annoying quickly. Might be funny to put in a couple times though.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Love it! I’m now curious though about why Corvina notices the giant sword, but not the blatantly broken arm holding it, lol!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh boy…..that’s never good. Only having a vague idea of what punishment he’ll have?
Villains can go DARK places if you let them have the pen/cursor for longer than five seconds. Trust me, I know.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 He’s one of my favorites too!
My other favorite Star Wars characters (I have a lot) are mostly clones……side effect of growing up with The Clone Wars, I guess……….
I actually like the shows just a bit better than the movies (except Rogue One. That one is the hilarious but sad exception.)
@freedomwriter76 Thanks! Hey…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I am good with that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yes, Jareth is an OC. I’m glad you like him! I tried hard to make him a likable charrie…..
And my favorite of your charries would probably be Paxton! He’s really cute, and his story is so sad! I also like Jocelyn and Nyx.
@loopylin Star and Feather! Great choices. Feather’s probably among my favorites too…..
Hmm, for yours, I…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(You make some great points! Thanks for sharing! I love and respect all those who subscribe to that view of God, because I agree with it in many ways. The Omni-God is a beautiful idea of His nature being so incomprehensible, that it is beyond all law or logic. It forms a kind of algebraic Nullity of sorts to absorb any argument against…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom yup! I’ve got quite a bit of RPing to do 😂 (not technically here but yea lol) @princessachronicle22 (also don’t be surprised if Corvina knows somethings up with Kirrtes. She’s loved herself under dark influences for a long time)
Corvina
Thankfully, the voice inside had gone silent rooms back, allowing Corvina amble time to th…[Read more]
- Load More
