@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ah I’m so sorry! I thought I had responded!! 😭
I KNOWWWW!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭 UGH, girl, yessss!!!!! 😆😆😆 So, so hard!!! I finally came up with it once I noticed that there was a pattern for anti-Nazi resistance groups to be named after flowers (The White Rose and the Edelweiss Pirates) and then I looked up what an Iris symbolizes…and I F…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
You’re welcome!!
What do you think of the idea of there being a sequal? I watched the tailor awhile ago and got the idea it was going to be much more romance focused, but idk
Hm, I’m not sure! I actually had no idea there would be another one, lol, so know I’ll go watch the trailer! I’m excited tho! Into the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aw, girl, I’m sorry! I will definitely be praying for you, and for your family. The Lord is in control, and He will make everything right. We love you so much sister!! Don’t know what we would do without you 💗💗💗.
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry, I’m here
And I’m bad at writing emotional scenes 😑😅
Elissa
“But all the same, his advice to stay far away if it ever happened again was probably valid,” Feather finished speaking.
Elissa looked down at her fidgeting hands thinking about what she had just been told. Obviously, some bad things had happened to Crosshair, things…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Let’s GO!!! Yeah, both Kaladin’s and Szeth’s stories are so fascinating to read!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felcity
*hugs back* Thanks girl! Yep, God’s always there.
If you want you could pray that my faith would grow. My faith is so small but I want to stop doubting and embrace God’s promises in my life.
Definitely will!
You’re in my prayers too! <3
💗💗💗
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the advice!:)
I agree the nonstereo typical characters are always more lovable, I’ve got a few and I try to make every character have at least one non stereotypical trait.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! hurricane hair!
Glad you like Maylee! <3
Sorry I don’t know your charries super well, but I gotta say feather and crosshair have some superior names
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
XD Keiryn! glad you like him and Lesli! Kendrick is the other K.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks girl! I needed that verse rn 💗💗
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Praying for you and your family, Min! ❤️ Whatever happens, God’s holding you. =)
‘For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you.” Isaiah 41:13
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwyndalfthewise yea I meant ur favorite of your characters but since u have so many ur good 😊
Anyone wanna ask any questions about your favorite characters??
idk if I have any questions right now…I’ll share November’s arc in a bit 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u still on?? U can RP as Bucky or Steve…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @anyoneelse
(Just tagging a few because there’s so many people I could tag lol)
Yall… I kinda need some prayer?
Since my sister left home I’ve kinda been the new focus, for some reason my dad has anxiety about us not getting moved out soon enough, it’s pretty stressfull. J…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
YES THE MUSHROOM MAN MUST LIVE ON XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I totally understand, girl!!!
Forgiveness is hard! 🥲❤️
It’s honestly one of the hardest things for me to do still…and I think that’s why it’s a recurring theme in my books…😉
God understands too! ❤️
Amen!
You do that too? Like, the themes of your books are always things you’re struggling with in the moment? XD I do that ALL…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok that makes since.
I saw the clip where he’s asking him to go the Germany, and he’s like no… I have… homework.
XDXD
And Tony’s like Imma pretend you didn’t say that.
😭🤣🤣
what, did Tony want him to drop from school? XD
Or just like… the world has much bigger problems than your homework XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Godly I can’t tell if the second part of it means to tell the arcs of the characters other people mention of yours or the ones that you yourself liked…so I’ll do ones that other people mention unless you specify it’s the other cause I got a lot.
Soooo: ARCS
Luca: His is positive. He learns to be less…scared of abandonment.
Derek: His is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Well bare in mind I have literally no idea what I’m watching, but I was watching a compilation of Tom Holland being gen z, and tbh it was pretty accurate representation of what we’re like 🤣
(Jumping on a bed, getting excited over a large piece number lego set, having fun and then realizing you have wasted 40 min of your life…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
What do you think of the idea of there being a sequal? I watched the tailor awhile ago and got the idea it was going to be much more romance focused, but idk
OH Ok! I was confused because everyone else loves the Tom Holland spiderman more than the others, and I thought I was about to get the tea on…[Read more]
- Load More
