@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen-of-alvastia GASP I wanna know Torryn’s secret *grins and raises brows*
Jocelyn: OOH OOH ME TOO! *raises hand*
WHEN DID YOU GET IN HERE?!
Jocelyn: We’re always here!
True…
Nyx: Ooh blackmail…do tell.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah I guess it depends on how you use it. I post art every now and then, but If i disappear for 1 month nobody would question it because it’s mostly friends that follow me. idk what path to take tbh, because I like sharing about art and writing but I don’t like pressure. I like film and have enjoyed making reels at times, but tbh it’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh cool!
Idk how arcs are really supposed to work so I never would have realized it was different XD
Have you read the green ember? I really liked that negative arc (at first, the up part was unrealistic imo) it felt so real! (Not the up part again though, I would have changed that)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
XD Yw! I get that, it seems a little overwhelming. I like instagram because there’s no pressure, but any time I start seriously thinking about becoming a regular poster my stress increases lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @gwyndalf-the-wise @keilah-h @anyone-i’m-missing @plz-forgive-me XD
OKAY sorry this took so long!!
So my baby Novemver has a… Negative Positive arc?? XD
Oxymoronic I know, but hear me out.
Unlike your average positive Arcs (Down, Up, then down at the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
IKR? They’re so cute XD
(Also I’m way to excited to see my art thing on your blog tommorow XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
DIETRIIIIICCCHHHH *falls into pool of own tears*
November: AGH *falls in with me cuz I’m still holding onto him*
Whoops sorry bud….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen-of-alvastia QUEEENIEEEEE *TACKLE HUGSSSS* HIIII!!!
Man I missed a lot in this chat XD
AHHHH THE BOIIIIIISSSSS!!!! I luv them!!
AHHHH TORRYNNNNN I LOVE HIMM AND HE LOOKS SO CUTE 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 *swoons*
He actually looks kinda like this one character I have!
ALSO are we talking about our favorite characters right…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
XD Ancient lol
Layson is 18 when he adopts Maylee who is 3, so yeah… he’s kinda still figuring out life. It’s like a coming of age arc with a lot of pressure XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooo I like your villain concept! =D
YAY for redemption arcs! XD I love those so much, but especially if they’re well done.Names that mean dark + a bonus name that doesn’t mean that but the meaning still fits with your story but not necessarily this character:
- Keary -Dark
- Kedron – Shady and dark (but also I’ve seen it come…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 how are your fanfics coming?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 LEEEOOOOON NOOOOO!!! 😭 😭
AGH YOSEF IS SO YOUNG!!!! BUT SWEET!! He reminds me a little of November.
AND RIKER 😭
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Perhaps you could have a name that suggests the idea of not only darkness, but shadowy, foggy, starved, shady curtain type word to show the idea that he was once of light, but that light has been either blocked or dimmed. Also, do you prefer real world roots, or just meaning within your world?
-
Light replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooh your villain sounds really cool! I really like Bronson.
I just went through the process of naming my villain as well! I just looked up names that mean what I wanted him to represent! (I ended up finding the perfect name for him but it doesn’t mean anything specific to his arc lol). Here’s a few names that I found:
Darcel…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
I wasn’t going to tell you this but I think I will. So, the reason the message on the book says “Return Shortly” is because I was going to keep writing and have them appear in all three of the LOTR books. I think I started another story but I didn’t finish it. If I kept going, would you read it?
relates too much to Arthur…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76
AHHH OH MY RUEBEN IS SO HANDSOME XD.Thanks girl! Prayers are always appreciated 💕💕
Hey I have a character of the same name! Spelled Tauren though. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I saw the clip where he’s asking him to go the Germany, and he’s like no… I have… homework. XDXD
And Tony’s like Imma pretend you didn’t say that.
😭🤣🤣
what, did Tony want him to drop from school? XD
Or just like… the world has much bigger problems than your homework XD
XDXD I saw that part too! Tony’s…just being Tony XD…[Read more]
- Load More
