@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@qieen_of_alvastia NO KILL THAT CHARRIE INSTEAD
I’m a horrible person…. BUT SERIOUSLY XD XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry, I’m bad with names. Uh….whichever girl dragon/person was in the school AU RP was the one I liked…
Although I did like Feather’s backstory scenes, I think that’s where I was getting mixed up. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you so much!! 🤗🤗🤗
You’re welcome! =D
I wasn’t going to tell you this but I think I will. So, the reason the message on the book says “Return Shortly” is because I was going to keep writing and have them appear in all three of the LOTR books. I think I started another story but I didn’t finish it. If I kept going, would you read it…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise Feather wasn’t in the school RP, but she’s in the character castle and the sleepover RP. Are you talking about her?
@mineralizedwritings Thanks! I actually didn’t name Crosshair. He “came” that way, if you know what I mean (he’s not really mine, he’s actually a character from a TV show I like who starts out good-ish, turns…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
wait….
wait wait did I just read that right…
U ARE GOONG TO KILL TORRYN?!??
I THINK I AM GOING TO CRY AND I JUST MET HIM PLZ NOOO PLZZZZZZ PLZ PLZ PLZ NOOOOO!!!! 😭 *cries forever*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 It’s ok, in my view, to write out of order. It’s only a first draft.
It’s especially obvious in fanfics–I’ve had to change my timeline to keep up with new infomation a couple times–but it’s probably also a thing in original ideas, where you sometimes have to go back to your draft and think “Oh, this is wrong because I changed it…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
With all this talk of darkness, I thought of the Elvish word “Mornië.” Honestly though it sounds more like a girl’s name, nickname being “Mor”.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia Aww, he drowned? that’s too bad!! He’s awesome!
Oh, and half my guy charries have the same problem, the “I’m not worthy of this girl because I’ve done way too many not nice things” problem.
“Elephant”?? Ok then, I guess….
It’s hilarious tho!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*frantically sticks more duct tape around heart before it breaks again*
*it stays* *sigh of relief*
In all seriousness though, great job! *eagerly awaits the fates of all your characters*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh whoops!! XD @lightoverdarkness6
Kiri
“Hm. That way?” She nodded her head down a corridor. Asher shrugged.
“S-Sure…” He said, walking that way, Kiri close beside him.
“So, Ash, you have any family? Hobbies? Tell me about yourself!” Kiri grabbed his hand, smiling.
(She’s just gonna completely ignore Lily XD)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ohh XD I’ve been struggling with the same thing for my spider-man fanfiction…
also anything past this is spoilers for that but honestly I don’t think anyone cares about spoilers hereThere’s this POV character that I haven’t really talked about on here before, his name is Gilbert.
he’s my favorite and I’m very biased towards…[Read more] -
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t know why the name “Timpy” just entered my head as I read the description and thought this over.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia NO!!!!!! NO NO NO NOOOOO 😭 I NEED THE HAPPY ENDING!! I need Maddock being told WHAT FOR BY HIMSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE!!!! MADDOCK HOW DARE YOU!! I GET YOU’RE HURTING BUT THE SON SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE PUT UNDER THE SINS OF HIS FATHER!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia YES PLZ!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia WHAT?! NOO TORRYN 😭
Jocelyn: Aww that’s so sad! *hugs Torryn* It’s alright! Love will find a way!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lucien
Lucien met Caden’s eyes. He could see the worry in them that mirrored his own.
Bucky was carrying Puck…
Had something happened? Was he hurt…?
Or…
Lucien shook those thoughts from his head.
No…worse case scenario, the kid didn’t want to climb because he was scared.
Not that he’d want anyone to know that.
It was…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I see…. oof!
I find that I hit a wall when I try to write things I don’t want to. So tbh, I don’t write them (Or I change it to something I will enjoy) ! If something isn’t fun for me to write, I simply don’t write it. Usually that’s because it isn’t creative enough for me to find it fun. I would try to think about why you…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia BAHAHAHA I love him…
Also I November is totally gonna feel for him tripping over those rocks 😅 (my baby is a bit…clumsy)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ah yup let me go reply! Oh and I RPed as Fen! Idk what to say as Bren… XD XD
also I think u need to RP as Lily and Elias (or is it Eli?)
- Load More
