@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ve never read “Dune” yet, but looked it up and might give it a try! That is so cool how your planing a five book series, I just write one than see if anymore can be written off of it.
Also to everybody! Has anyone read all 3 of the little women series? One is “Little Women”, two is “Little men – I loooooved that one soo much! and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AHHHH ASHER 😭 AND DYLAN!!! AHHHH!!! Love them!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@folith-feolin romantic plz 😊 or crushes (even unwilling crushes XD) at least ya know.
I am entering *shoves Arabella and November in*
November: *blearily stumbles into the room, nearly tripping but Ara quickly grabs his hand.* “Wh-aAt?”
Mike: “WELCOME TO OUR GAME SHOW COUPLE NUMERO UNOOO! I AM YOUR HOST MIKE!”
November: “Mike…?…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Milo
With a huff, Milo settled himself on the floor as Elissa and Feather went into the room to take care of Simon. Crosshair and the other man were still standing by the door and Cammie was sitting against the opposite wall. Beth sat beside her, eyeing the door of the room with a worried look. Milo sighed and closed his eyes, letting…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You are welcome! <33
So glad our writing has impacted yours! I’ve experienced the same thing here.
I actually got the sentence tag “smiled faintly” from Godly’s writing lol
Aww yay! Let’s just all hug Asher now 😭😭
*Gives him hot coco*
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
YESSS!!! Oh my gosh yess!!!
Really?! That’s awesome!!
XDXD
Now you can teach Sebastian!! (Actually he probably already he knows how XD)
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww GIRL!!! That means soo much to me!!! Thank you so much!!! ❤🥲🥰❤🥰
I have been able to tell that it’s been getting better too!! I’m so grateful to all of my awesome, amazing, great friends here on KP for the encouragement and just reading you guy’s amazing writing has had an impact on mine!! Thank y’all so much!!
And OF…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Woah, girl your writing has improved leaps and bounds since you first came here on kp! Like seriously, it’s gotten so good! 💗 Poor asher…
*Hug*
Oh! Was I not allowed to do that? *glares*
SOMEBODY HUG THE POOR BOY OK 😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😉❤
Thank you! Haha, yeah, but it does take skill as well. And practice!
That reminds me, do you write poetry?
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @princesachonicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @esther-c @queen_of_Alvastia @any-one-else
Here’s the next part!!! 🙂
“Oh Asher,” I whispered softly.
The boy looked terrified. His eyes darted around, but…with less alertness than usual. His normally bright blue eyes…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow that is a great analogy!! XDXD You sound like me.
The difference is you actually think of good ones. I don’t XD -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Asher
As we began walking down one of the many halls, Kiri asked, “So, Ash, you have any family? Hobbies? Tell me about yourself!”
She grabbed my hand, smiling.
I blushed, and glanced at Lily. She smiled knowingly, causing my cheeks to turn as red as a ripe apple.
“Uh…well, I have a older sister…Iris. And…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, that sounds good!! That group does need something to happen, lol.
Yes, I’m okay with focusing on the villains for a bit! @freedomwriter76 What are your thoughts??
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol…that’ll be great, honestly XD😂
Yess!!! XD
AHH BUCKY 😭😭😭😭
And Viola better STOP calling Bucky Boi a ‘THING’ or ‘IT’ 😡😤😡😤
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Awww, so glad!!! 😊 You’re welcome, Light, Dylan!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yeah!! 😊❤️❤️
Good luck on that math!! I know you’ll do great! 😀
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hi. So I’ve been reading Dune by Frank Herbert. It is FASCINATING. I would be curious to know if you or anyone else has read it and what you think of it. There are six books in the series. I don’t know too much about Frank Herbert. I do know there is a movie based on the book (staring Timothée Chamalet
did I mention he’s pretty good lo…[Read more] -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Love Corvina! Can’t wait to do Liren’s!
Liren is tall, with simple dark hair and eyes. His clothes are disheveled and dirty, but made from sturdy fabrics and leathers. He is in his late 20’s in earth years. He holds Kirrtes in his left hand. Kirrtes is an unusually long one handed sword, with a reflective blade. It also has a r…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, what does ‘Elen síla lúmenn’ omentielvo’ mean?
So Frodo says it to Gildor Inglorion when they meet on the start of the Hobbits’ journey. It means “ A star shines on the hour of our meeting.” (See page 79 of The Fellowship of the Ring).
🤩
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
So glad to hear it!! ❤️❤️❤️Ooh, what fun!!! AHH, CAN’T WAIT!!!! 🤩🤩🤩
Aw thanks girl!! Yeah, it was so much fun!! AWW THANK YOU!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
It really is. 😐 Yessss, hooray!!!! *throws confetti* 😂XD
Yes. 🙁 YEAH!!! XD
I hope my boi Dylan is doing well too!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
He is doing pretty well!! Thank you for asking!
Me: Hey Dy…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 hey…any ideas what to do next?
Vance’s group I figure maybe get some conflict going? Maybe Alex jumps the gun to save bren?? And ends up getting them I n trouble and Vance escapes with Bren and meets the other villains or at least some and they start plotting (and their plotting included Bren, and Mat…[Read more]
- Load More
