@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Feather
Crosshair was clearly restraining a growl at the sight of the singularly unpleasant man in the doorway.
“Good afternoon.” Hitchens said, evidently not returning the hostility yet.
Feather wasn’t one to dislike people…..
But here was one man she could say for sure she did.
Especially after whipping…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Bren
Bren cried, shrieking as Vance dragged him through yet another room.
He was quite tired of being dragged around at this point, and now it seemed his only chance of being rescued…was long gone.
Why?! Why was this happening to him?!
Was…was he being punished?
The thought made his small heart thump rap…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, not at all. I was just thinking that it would make sense that his name as a whole maintained the same roots, so I stuck with Indian origin. It could be intentionally not of the same origin, representing a foreign evil that took root in him, although that sounds like it would become more of a cultural commentary, which I’m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awwww, thanks, girl!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Yw!!
Why does it feel like I haven’t talked to you in forever!? XD How are you doing? =)
I think you’re right! XD
I’m doing pretty good. Kinda tired today, but school went pretty well! How about you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Awesome. I feel that way with some of my fanfic charries too….
I’m curretly working on an RP in the character castle if you’d like to reply once I’m done!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Did you know only one of the 56 founding fathers was a member of the clergy?
(Nup, but it makes sense to me, as too many would likely lead religion to become too politically involved.)
(Also in addition Jefferson was a very interesting person religiously speaking and just in general. As his beliefs are a bit complicated I’m just g…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
They look amazing!!! 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 since I’m not entirely sure what to do with those girls maybe just say that Viola did something and the girls ran off from her so now they’re off on their own 😂
@lightoverdarkness6 so we’re focusing on the villains rn for a bit and we wanna get them all met up right? Wanna get that started everybody?
my poor bren gonna…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Haven’t seen Infinity War, but I’ve read about that incident. Guy’s gotta learn to control himself.
Hey, Steve’s awesome! I can sense the connection you have to him in the fanfic pieces you’ve posted (did that sound like a weird thing to say?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Been doing good! What about you? How’s the fanfic series going?
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Did you feel things heating up or something? (I thought we were staying cool. Thanks for the reminder though! It’s important that we can have discussions without going nuts.)
(No, not at all! I just wanted to make my intentions clear. Y’all were just debating as true Christians should. 🙂 With brotherly love as Christ commanded.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And Bucky! Yeahhh!
He’s pretty cool from what I know of him. His character arc is stunning.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hawkeye is my favorite of the Avengers. He loses out to Star-Lord as my favorite Marvel character overall, but he’s still awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That was hilarious to read!! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @joy-calle @acancello @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini @freedomwriter76 @orielle21 @whalekeeper
This is going to be fun!!!
Mike: Now for our next couple, Everdala.
Both: What?
Mike: I’ve been told that is your ship name.
Both: *blush*
Ami: Just call us by our names please. *smiles softly*
Mike: If you so desire, Amidala. *turns to a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @joy-calle @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @orielle21 @whalekeeper
AHHH I AM SO EXCITED AND AN LOVING THIS!!! THESE COUPLES ARE SO GREAT! I love how Dante knew the answers so those questions and I’m seriously wondering what is running thru Ellie’s head like “HOW DID HE KNOW THAT/WHY DID HE KNOW THAT XD”
there should be a segment…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes! I felt the same way! Poor Walter! I actually cried when I read that part 🙁 I love all the books the same so I cant decide 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This sounds so much fun! But I just have a one question. Couldn’t somebody just make up a lot of questions and get the most points or do I totally not get this game 😀 For a suggestion (Which you defiantly do not have to do) Maybe you should do the same questions for everyone, so it becomes less chaotic 😀
- Load More
