@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I am SO, SOO sorry it took me so long to respond!! My responce got deleted idk how many times and I ended up yelling at the computer “Wait…Error?! Of COURSE I wanted to do that! Why would I have pressed submit if I didn’t?!” XD
But, again, I’m so sorry! 😭😭 I hope you’ve been doing well!
HIIIII! *jumps up and down with…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m so glad he gets redeemed, but…but…
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
AHHH I know right!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
(i understand though. XD i have to do it a lot to charries, and everyone knows it 😂😂😂)
XDXD Haha, yeah. Sometimes it just has to happen, for the other characters to benefit from it (or not benefit, depends on the story 😂😭😭)
Aww, girl,…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Of course, sorry if I come off as a know it all when I point anything out. My own worldbuilding is also very incomplete, and I agree on the list thing. Maybe I should start posting some chapters of my WIP sometime, though it gets a little creepy at parts, but it would be nice to have a nice set of critiques as well.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s true, but side would be very hard for them to keep balanced, unless they were double sided, or just super small. Then once again, there’s the neck issue. If they never developed much for military, living in peace with one another as well as with the other races, then it would make sense that they don’t really develop their…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, I suppose that makes a little more sense for the Felisaro, though even with that, this is going to be a major hindrance to their development as a race in comparison to the others as @keilah-h mentioned, but there is a lot of interesting dynamics you could get into with that if you wanted. Using short range weapons still seems…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin You’re welcome!
-
Allison started the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @lighoverdarkness6 @loopylin @janellebelovedpig @power @booksbyjayna @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper and everyone!
I had a great idea! We all should do a scrapbook! Just post a little bit or a lot whenever, you do something your proud of in writing! Share your characters, story, great ideas, want to thank somebody or just leave them a…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, that would make for some interesting history! Btw, @kyronthearcanin , do the Arcanin also use their mouths, or do they use some other method, like their magic?
@kyronthearcanin If you don’t want to listen to our suggestions over the course of this discussion, you don’t have to! We’re just brainstorming, I guess.
Yep XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Fair point. Although this might have not been a current thing–perhaps it happened in the past, and the arcanin quickly settled it….and that helped the felisaro too, even if it wasn’t intended.
@kyronthearcanin If you don’t want to listen to our suggestions over the course of this discussion, you don’t have to! We’re just…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And you’re so welcome!! They are so entertaining and I love reading them!! 😀
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Would anyone like some fresh questions to ponder?
Who has tasted protons before?
What do protons taste like?
When did you taste said protons?
Where did you taste said protons?
Why did you taste said protons?
How did you taste said protons?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes…
You heard me right. (Unfortunately 🙁)
I’ve been mapping out his character arc…and, well…
That’s the end of it.
BUT!! He is redeemed before he dies. But yea…when I said before I don’t feel bad for him much…I do feel bad for him here. But Dylan…I feel SO bad for Dylan…
😭😭😭😭
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Right, yeah that would make sense, but don’t the Arcanin also walk on all fours? As their known as the kind you don’t want to recon with, being seen as by far the most powerful of all of them?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Oh, I meant it as more of prejudice than actual truth. I mean, we’ve seen they don’t like halflings, and we’ve seen the serpenree treat the lupinari with contempt.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
❤️❤️❤️ Thank you!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 AW BREN 😭😭😭😭 And @freedomwriter76 I RARELY feel bad for him, honestly 😂.
Even when speculating his death
Godly, you write Vance so well!! Like, that’s exactly what he would do, (unfortunately 😬). I really love reading y’all’s RPs!! They’re always so good 😀
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! The issue with that though is it seems already pretty well established that the Felisaro somehow get around this, and are quite advanced. Unless they did take longer to advance, or maybe even piggy backed of from some of the others, but even that would come with a wide set of difficulties, going back again to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I can’t yet, about to wash some dishes 😅, but I’ll try to later! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOL, Hitchens….call him that to his face and he will kill you.
Crosshair
“I’m not entirely sure how to get home…would it be fine if I travelled with all of you? I don’t want to be a bother.” Hitchens asked.
“No,” Crosshair snarled, at the same time Feather said, “Fine.”
What?
He turned to her. “Are you serio…[Read more]
- Load More
