@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Elissa
Elissa pursed her lips as she listened to Cammie and Feather’s conversation. What the Colonel- what Hitchens had done was horrible but what was causing the most anger to her was the little bit of information she now had about what had happened to Crosshair. She still remembered what had happened between them in…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
OH MY WORD THAT SCENE!!!!! JOSHUA 😭😭😭😭
AND FRIDAAAAAA 😤😡😤😡😤😡
Joshua is so precious!! ❤️❤️❤️
And how can someone be so heartless?! *thinks of Vance* Oh…nevermind XD 😭
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE that so much 😍😍😍!!! Ahhh now I want to read it XD
You came up with that in one day?! I couldn’t come up with that much in a week XD
Glad you’re doing well! Ahhh, character mood boards. I already made one for two of the characters in The Undefiled. 😉 Super fun! Haha, it’s warmer now but it was freezing for a whi…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
ikr? 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Yep. We writers are crazy. 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I gues it is.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go make a moodboard for some charrie of mine….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Well……I suppose you can write Hitchens’ reaction to being basically ignored. Or you can wait for @theloonyone to have one of her charries talk to him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yep, you tried! And got out without being shot at! So I call that a win.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I also love that second pic of Riker… 😏🥰😁😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks!
I mean, by my reckoning he is MINE, ALL MINE, NOBODY TOUCH HIM.
By Disney and Lucasfilm’s reckoning, he’s not, but it’s not like I’m going to sell the stories which have him or any of the other charries in it…….
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I love Ezra even more!! He’s AWESOME!!! 🤩
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ha ha yeah I don’t think he’s gonna listen.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know…..he’s my stubborn charrie. Maybe because he’s not actually mine and he thinks he can get away with it?
lol, see, I talk about my characters like they’re real.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!! I love all your characters’ stories.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok! I’ll go as soon as you do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper LOL, yeah he’s the only one who’d understand it.
One thing I thought about:
Couldn’t Omri or some other phoenix-gifted character use his/her power to make themself immortal? like he gets old, he sets himself aflame, he becomes young again? There’ll have to be a way to restrain that ability–like for example it only works a limited…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity Oooh, I’ve actually been to Arizona! It’s really pretty there.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HA HA HA You go ahead and do that, Ezra. He needs to lighten up a bit…..and not be so touchy about this stuff.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure is….
And your story for Ezra is pretty cool! I just read the full thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello Sometimes I do that, in a way.
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Crosshair and Feather it is, then!! Mike’s not gonna be happy but he needs to deal with it, lol.
And I just had another idea for another pair I could do once these two are done.
Mike: Is that everyone?
Crosshair: *steps out of the shadows with rifle raised, looking…[Read more]
- Load More
