@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Write as much as youd like! I LOVE both of your posts on here!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awww, that sounds like so much fun, albeit busy/tiring! ❤️😅😂😁💖 I’m glad you’re doing so well!!!
Yes it was!! 😅😁💖 Thank you!! 💖💖
I’m doing pretty well, thanks for asking, girl!!! 💖💖💖
You’re so welcome!! ❤️❤️❤️
I pulled a muscle helping my mom and dad shovel gravel today though… (like, felt it when I pulled it…😬) But otherwise…
-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
TONY!!!! AHH THE BABY!!! AND SAM!!!! AHHHHH 😭😭😭😭😭
AND XDXD PETER!!! AHAHAH He’s sooo adorable with those s’mores!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 can’t wait for the next part 😊
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awwwwwwwww, so sweet!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yep, we’ve all got those scenes XD😍😁
Yesss!! ❤️❤️❤️ Haha, XD, yes we do 😁😅
How are you doing today, girl? I’ve been thinking about you. ❤️💗
Aww, girl, that means so much!! I’ve been thinking about you too!! 💗 I’m doing great!! These past few days have been really good, though busy. We hel…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww Tony 😭 and Sam 😭
Peter is so cute!!! With the S’mores 😂!! And him just like LALALALA
meanwhile everyone else: AHHHHHHH *chaos intensifies*
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aw, girl, it’s okay! Thank you for understanding 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I like this scene a lot! The action was really good!
I felt the pacing was pretty good, although it would have been nice to have some more descriptions and less statements about what they did.
The soldiers were coming ever closer. Ev ran out of the cave with Ami close on his heels. His eyes frantically searched the forest for a place…
-
Allison and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @anyone-else
Could some of y’all read this chapter to see if it’s realistic and paced well. I know it’s only the second draft, but I’d like to get some feedback specifically on this chapter.
Ev couldn’…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry for the late response! I don’t have any critique for you today, but great job! =D
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool!
sorry for the late response, I tried to respond to you yesterday but internet didn’t want to work -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AH THAT SCENE WITH JOSHUA
XD girl I almost cried again
*round of applause* *glares daggers at Frieda* *kidnaps Joshua and gives his guitar to my sister cause she knows how to fix them*
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
OOOO I like both of your mood boards! =D
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ve been thinking about writing an article as well. I don’t know what topic you could do, but I’ve been told that it’s a good idea to do something that you’re passionate about and that you know well.
I asked @kathleenramm about writing an article a little while ago. She should be able to give you some pointers. I know that [Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
LOL! I love those!! 🤣
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol! Love the tangled one, so true!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
What about curiosity? Does that tie in with the desire for a deeper understanding?
Is that not perhaps the definition of a desire for a deeper understanding? Does there still feel like there’s something missing though?
Well ok, not by themselves, but since I’ve eaten them, haven’t I inherently tasted them, even if I didn’t consc…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
