@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! They’re slowly becoming my favorite characters, I’m becoming obsessed 😂😂😂
Lol. I think every author becomes obsessed with their charries at some point or another. 😂😂
@awsumfaith @freedomwriter76 @otherworldlyhistorian @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @acancello @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom
So… I know most of y’all know a lot abo…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! 🥰
Ooh, your charries sound so interesting! 😲 I already loved N’Nesha and Liren tho…so…y’know…XD But the other two sound really cool too!!! 😁
I feel so bad for Liren…😭 I hope he has at least a semi-happy ending…❤️
Thanks to you too! I’ve seen a few of your characters already as well, but not all of them, your villain…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Well…hello… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Huskies are so pretty! So are Aussie Shepherds 😍
Yes!! ☺️
That’s so cool you’re writing a dystopian novel too! I haven’t seen many YA dystopians written lately and there’s so much potential in that genre.
There totally is! (Though, it’s really hard not to fall into cliches if I don’t plot carefully. 😬) I wouldn’t say that mine’s a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, thanks!! That’s a really good idea about having a post ready just in case. 😄
Thanks for the tips!!
What would your hypothetical blog be about? Do you think you would post any of your fiction WIP on there? Who’s your audience? If this hypothetically maybe possibility becomes a reality, will you share a link wit…
-
Janellebelovedpig and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Allison replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I really like it! I really like the characters names and how they do seem real. I dont see any mistakes or anything wrong with it. (Reading on here is fine, I dont think you need a google doc. Are you posting more? 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@awesumfaith
Thanks! I really like your also!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @gwyndalf-the-wise @princessachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom @keolah-h and anyone I missed
thank you all so much!!!
To answer all of your questions-
Due to my skill set at the moment, I only due and will probably forever mostly do digital art, because I have to use templates and trace and such as of…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I dont think I have tried that yet, but that sounds super fun to do!! Ill try that soon!
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c
@freedomwriter76
@acancello
@kyronthearcaninHave you ever made a fanfic off of the Bible? (Or, I guess it would be more historical fiction.) I haven’t, but I think doing the research of digging into the Word would be super cool!
-
I have, actually, kind of just for fun. It was roughly 1500 words because I was entering it in a contest thingy. I called it Two-hundred and Seventy-Six because it was from one of the crew member’s perspectives in the story where Euroclydon smashed Paul’s ship to Rome, and yet they all survived. The sailor I used for an MP was pretty skeptical the…[Read more]
-
I have so many ideas for Biblical fiction!! 😂 Someday, I’d love to actually write it. XD
I’d love to write about: Simon Peter, Rhoda, one of Jesus’ siblings, and Esther.
Obviously, that would take a lot of work, so I haven’t expanded upon it. (The most I did was make a moodboard for Simon Peter. 😁)-
And I have more ideas that I can’t remember right now. XD
-
-
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Do you ever listen to a song or musical score and write the scene you hear being played out in the notes and lyrics?
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @acancello @solfyre @whoever-else-is-welcome-to-chime-in
This is the autobiographical allegory that I’ve started. Please, what are your thoughts? How do the characters grab you? (Also is a Google Doc easier for y’all to read it?
This is a story of Little One and the ways she walked on her journey from her home…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my gosh XDXD No I haven’t, but that sounds hilarious and very irritating! I use Google Docs, so idk if it works on there. But good luck on your editing!! I know you’ll do great, and the small amount that I’ve read about your book, it sounds amazing! ❤❤❤
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH I LOVE IT!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 JARED!!! UGH THE BABY 😭😭😭 Ah I want to read it so bad now!!
Now, I have a question for you!
Other than the villain (aka Vance! XD) who is your least favorite character in your main WIP??? 😏
Oof, girl!! That’s such a hard question! 😅😂 I love all my babies!!!
But…ugh I wish I could say Vance 😅…or one…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig and
Esther are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m replying days late…🤦♀️
Naw, you’re good. 🙂 (I still have to write the next RP for the Character Castle! 😬 I kept forgetting. 😣 I’ll try my best to get it written tomorrow. 😀)
Awww, thanks!!! They’re a lot of fun…XP
Yw!! 😊
Haha, yep!!! There he is!!! 😉 (Aww, I’m so glad you think so!!! ❤️ He’s one of my favs 😜)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m curious to know what happens with Asher and Ev’s relationship! (Asher’s betrayal is my favorite arc in your book)
Yes, me too! Lol. The conflict definitely doesn’t end in book one. (Let’s just say that maybe Asher was partially lying about his motives for turning them in… 😏)
I like it! I think the pacing…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes! *evil laugh*
- Load More
