@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @landric @booksbyjayna @landric
Hi! Im not going to be on KP to much this week. We are driving cross country and getting to our stops pretty late. Ill be on as often as I can, but it might take me a while to reply! -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol maybe I will have to watch the movies sometime… if I ever watch any amount of Marvel that will probably the Captain America movies, thanks to you XD
He does look very cool though.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Looking good! I don’t think your alluding to the idea of Brycen being one of the chosen here, other than the fact that the the story is told from the perspective of the other two chosen. And using the description of draconic for Tali would further increase suspicions that she’s the dragonborn, that being now two implied…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, lol. Tbh, I haven’t had them come off much either, but when my brother was tiny, he stepped on my glasses when I’d taken them off for something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol, well then I’ll take him on a trip to Snake’s Treasury then!
The backstory: Centuries ago, a dying dragon king took all of the enchanted objects he’d collected or made (he had a form of magic himself) and hid them in a cavern. He installed a statue of himself in the front to guard it…..but it turns out he made it to literal…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey when u get a chance u wanna RP as Ezra/Eva?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
The only picture I have drawn of him is that of his death….so, yeah……

But at least you know kinda what he looks like…or part of him…..
(I hadn’t drawn the frostbite scar yet when I took the picture, and it’s not the best quality…..)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I think Lilith will obviously still allow parents free reign over their children considering she herself is a controlling parent so theirs that.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper LOVE THEM!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yeah! Omega might love that, and maybe I’ll put her in with Beta. Hunter…I’m not sure. And it provides perfect opportunity for me to bring in their siblings!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOL, the explanation of why you watch those movies……
Hey, it’s not bad!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
OH MY GOSH!!! Nyx and Grimm together….but with maybe Erich or someone who would also get on Nyx’s nerves XD.
TONY OHMIGOSH XD THE NICKNAMES CAN U IMAGINE
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 All righty, that’s three votes for the “paranoid dragon”…..so let’s meet him! I won’t be able to RP as him yet, but I’ll try for tomorrow.
Name: Admiral Rampart (first name unknown)
Appearance and traits: A dark green and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @sarafini @esther-c so….what if we did make it a boarding school situation? Maybe it’s announced? The school has been keeping a large surprise and renovation a secret and it’s revealed to be dorms?
We can then choose who has who has roommates! We can even cross charries with each other? Maybe Leo, Riker…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha, Calvin would love one location in my story…..
…does he enjoy enchanted statue/guardians?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, Bruce! I get it when people crash into you and you lose your glasses…….
Come to think of it, maybe I should add Hunter and Omega’s siblings in. Their brother Tech might end up being good friends with him……he kinda has a similar personality, minus the anger issues (he’s probably one of the least angry characters I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 afraid not….
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
no…my darling November makes a not so great decision in book 6….
And “betrays” the rest of the team…
Nothing is the same after that I’m afraid. He did it for the right reason in his mind, but he made the wrong decision… (well…kinda. It all ended in The Light One’s will…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Poem Advice on Punctuation in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@light-warrior-pen who is ur girl meeting?
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!!! 😄😊
Oh ok, that’s a really good point. That’s a really good idea. Thanks for the help! 😀
- Load More

Alrighty! Have fun! 🙂
Alright! 🙂 Hope you have fun!! 😀
Enjoy your trip!
How was your trip?
Hi! I’m soooooooo sorry that it took me so long to respond. We have no internet at our new house and we are getting it in a bit longer than a week. KP doesn’t work very well on my phone at all, so I’ll try to be on in a week! I miss you all!