@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-I-missed-or-is-interested
It’s finally time for my MCs’ families!! 😄 Get ready everybody. It’s nine charries. XD
(Also, I put their name meanings, since I have that on the doc.)
Let’s start with the Nadirs!…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(I wouldn’t know what to ask. 😂)
Sorry, did I make any sense, or did I sound like I was blabbering gibberish?🤣
Is the donut edible??
(Hmm, to ask if the donut is edible could actually be an interesting question. If it can be eaten, then that means that one must be able to exist outside of the fundamental domain, meaning the shape of t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok, good. 😅 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok! I’m ok with skipping a few days after the boarding announcement is made. After the situation with Ev is resolved and everyone else is ready to move on, of course. 😉 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
OH, wait! Steve is an artist too!!!! And also, Ami having a crush on Clint is just so cute XD🥰💕
Oh, that’s awesome!!
Ahh!!! I know, I love it!! 😆🥰
“Letters don’t belong here…” he muttered, “they’re supposed to be in English class, not Math.”
I agree Steve. 😂 I say that all the time. XD
(hey, you think this group could run into…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ridley
Ridley held a hand against his throat, the laughter completely dead on his lips. He scrubbed furiously at his tears, body trembling.
And then…
Footsteps.
His heart pounded as he leapt to his feet, eyes wide in the darkness. The flecks of gold encircling the air grew thin, until they were nothing more then shadows on the w…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I AM OLDER!
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin, you can go next if you want. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
🤯
Any questions?
(I wouldn’t know what to ask. 😂)
How would you feel if you found out that you lived on a donut?
(Hm… 🤔 Then I’d ask):
Is the donut edible??
🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
And yes I wrote that in all caps but I legit loved that so much lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
I DID NOT READ ALL OF THESE BECAUSE THERE ARE A TON OF POSTS XD BUT I HAD TO COME ON AND SAY WHALEKEEPER I LOOOOOVE UR CHARACTERS SO MUCH 😭 I FEEL LIKE I IMMEDIATELY KNOW THEM TO THE DEPTHS OF MY SOUL AND I AM IN LOVE WITH OMRI I WOULD DIE FOR HIM (OKAY NO BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH LIKE LEGIT)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 do not fear my dears! It is all well in the end!!! But it does lead to the darkest night for my dear charries I’m afraid…. In the series. But it all ends well.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok…Ik Luna and Pax get together BUT seeing as this is a school AU and we have crushes that don’t pan out
Plus remember that talk on if we would ship charries with other ppls charries who would it be? I’m now loving the idea of Luna with ur AU Bruce Freedom 😂
I mean IF she didn’t end up with Pax.
cuz her and Pax are meant to be. But…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keolah-h @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper
So I was kinda thinking maybe we could do it where we start it tomorrow ms the dorms and all of that stuff has already been announced and it’s a done deal and the students are moving in now? Because honestly I don’t wanna RP all of the “Announcing and calling parents and yada yada” and I doubted…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool!
Wait… you changed it again! Is that Thor? Ack, I hope I got that right lol!
Aww thanks for asking! I’m doing kinda sorta ok XD
I just started that in person class yesterday (was sick the first day) it’s alright. We were making animated Gifs in photoshop which I finished early because I’ve done some animation and have…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
No worries! Is it okay if I get back to you with the critiques tomorrow? We’re about to start Passover over here and I don’t have enough time to type out my response.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Makes sense to me, names are hard🤣
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Very interesting! Is Kyrah different from Kirah?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sure thing!
It’s kinda weird writing a character I kinda hate, lol. Maybe I’ll understand him better after this. Or maybe I’ll just keep wanting to stuff him down a reactor.
- Load More
