@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin
Sorry, I messed up everyone’s names 🙂
I really like “In too deep” but we can think of more if you want 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin
I really dont know how it should go yet 😀 But heres the whole story together. It might help anyone create another piece 🙂 What should we call it? Or should we wait till its finished. We can start thinking of names now!
One bright sunny day, I watched a gir…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Readers:
So what happens next?
Writer:
… Want to know about this random dish of food I made up for the world that I promise is completely relevant?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Or maybe Calvin/Marcel could hang out with one of the brothers, if you’d like that better.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok! Maybe Thorn can be with my charries Omega and Beta.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Which are your charries again? Sorry, it’s a bit hard to keep track. What are each of their personalities?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hmmm…..I’d go with Hans or Erich. They sound interesting……..and evil…..
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Looks cool! I don’t think I can make any meaningful critiques or suggestions yet, because you’ve given very little. I would second Kathleen’s comment though, but you have full authority over how you name things. If it helps, I like making languages for my worlds, and come up with all my names from those.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@joy-calle Wow! That’ll make for one interesting story! I don’t know too much about your characters, unlike some of the others, but I can see all the thought you’ve put into this father and daughter. And I like their names!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 oh, and just to be clear, Rampart is actually standing on all fours. He’s even bigger when standing upright, but I assume the castle is too small for him to do that.
Also, I love the way Ridley can see the “chains” on his wings. (He has a lot of them, but sadly he’s not exactly a character that’ll be redeemed…..)
Rampart
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 For my charries, I’d like Omega and Beta to be together. Hunter…..he can be wherever, but since I’m also considering adding their other siblings, I’d like him to be with one of his brothers. Once I introduce them (probably within the next day or so) I’ll figure out where they’ll be.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yeah, I’m good with that! @freedomwriter76 We can just skip to when they have their classes.
@esther-c Lukas likes to draw? So does Hunter. Maybe they should meet sometime….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u wanna go? Also what are we thinking for roommates? @esther-c @whalekeeper
I’m thinking it’s 2-3 per dorm.
their pretty large, three-two beds and a bathroom.
I know I’d like Leo, Riker and November in one if that’s good with u Freedom.
Grimm will be with Nyx cuz they’re always hilarious 😂
Arthur can be wherever.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOH I was gonna say Hans but since we haven’t met Jacques yet I say Jacques!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wide ARE YOU JEWISH?!?! THAT IS SO COOL IF SO! If not still cool that u celebrate Passover!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 XD XD!!! It would be cute but I’m so conflicted but PAXTON AND LUNAAAAAA 😂 anywaaaay yikes Ev…
Aramis
Aramis grinned as his mother approached, her brown curls falling over her shoulders. Her heels clicked, echoing down the now quiet hall.
“What is going on here?” She turned to Aramis, who immediately wiped the grin of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, did I make any sense, or did I sound like I was blabbering gibberish?🤣
(I think it made as much sense as it could to my brain. 🤣)
(Woah… Ok then! 😄👍😂😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
There’s a lot happening right now XD
Ikr?! XD
I’ll let @godlyfantasy12 RP next since Ev is about to get in trouble with the headmistress. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Barlowes:

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Woah… that looks long…
Anyway, here are their pics! 😀

- Load More
