@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @whalekeeper @awsumfaith
Ok. So here’s my ideas for the rooms: (and I’m putting in your ideas as well)
Girls:
Ami, Eva, and Ara
Luna, Natasha, and Adelheide
Iris, Angeline, and Jocelyn
Thorn, Omega, and Beta
Hm… We have Naolin and I can’t remember if we have any other girl charrie…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’ll go next! 😀
Ami
The bully gave Ami a wink before following after his mother. Ami scowled at him. She turned to Ev, her expression softening. “Next time,” she said, keeping her voice low. “Maybe try compromising instead of… you know… attacking…?”
Ev grunted. “I’m sorry, okay!”
Ami frowned. She wasn’t l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
At least you got some writing done. 😅
I’ve only written RPs… that counts… right?? 😛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
XD thanks! Oh yeah… I haven’t been drawing his glasses because they’re hard, and at this point it’s just a habit… lol
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@acancello @kyronthearcanin @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @janellebelovedpig
…so I’m hoping it’s okay for me to jump in, but if not feel free to ignore this…
also please excuse my terrible usage of telling too much and the poor formatting and horrible transitions XDFor a while she was silent. Then with a huff…
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@everyone
I think I’m going to have to hop on here later and share some charries that actually haven’t been written yet. 😏 (I absolutely love them too!! XD)
Oooh, or maybe a new charrie that I plan to introduce in book 2 of my trilogy.
Aah, decisions, decisions! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!!! 😊😊
Lol, I’ve tried writing a few novels in the past without planning, so when I started my WIP, I was like: I need to at least plan something. XD (Which actually helped a ton when I plotted the story. 😁)
Thanks!!! 😊 I love them too, lol. 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oof…
idk. 😅😂
Maybe I’ll come back with something. 😁 I’ve already got some writer’s block with my WIP, so… yeah… XD (or maybe it’s procrastination… maybe it’s a mix of both. 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I vote for Erich and Jacques!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
*gasp* What if Arthur was with Ev??? That would probably be hilarious!! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Of course! We’d love to have you join. We’re about to make the school a boarding school, so it’s like the perfect time to throw in new charries! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’m down for putting Fynn, Lukas, Wolfgang, and Paxton in one dorm room. Oooh, or we could keep it just the younger three and Fynn could be in a room with @whalekeeper ’s Marcel… they have similar personalities. 😏 Whatever y’all wanna do. I’m not sure where to put Ami. Maybe she could go with Eva and Ara?? Idk…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol, yes!!! XDXDXD The more backstories the better, am I right? 😂
The one about thermonuclear astrophysics is so true. 🤣
*sniffle*
First drafts…
So true… 😭🤣🤣
I’ve seen a t-shirt with the writer nutrition facts on it. 😂😂
So, no kidding, literally last week I saw someone who looked like one o…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I am Janelle. What’s your favorite thing you have written?
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76
A while ago you were loving another KP member and shared that you sometimes have trouble forgiving yourself. I wanted you to know that I’m proud of you for encouraging the other member and supporting her. I also wanted you to know that you are not alone.I am so thankful that I have never seen it to be the character of God that…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
I know you are off KP right now, but I wanted to let you know that I saw your post a while ago about how failures are hard and wanted to let you know that I am proud of you for asking for prayer and reaching out and that you are not alone.
I am so thankful that I have never seen it to be the character of God that He would…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
No, we aren’t ethically Jewish.
but I mean we haven’t done any genetic testing so…I guess it hasn’t been ruled out? XDYeah, we try our best every year to celebrate the appointed times in the Bible. =)
Uh…I don’t know much about geography…so I’m not sure how to help. However, you might consider renaming…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
OOOOO I like him
where’d his glasses go, did he misplace them? -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @anyone else interested
I just got a new monitor (ok it’s my parents old one XD) and because the colors are so much better… I CAN ACTUALLY BLEND!!! XD Anyways, here’s Tauren.

- Load More

Probably some of the essays I have written for school.
Cool. One of my favorite essays in school was on Florence Nightingale. What have yours been on?
I love my essays on hard topics I most recently wrote ablut mental health