@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Happy Easter to you too! Great verses by the way!
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
Happy Resurrection Sunday!!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @everyone
Happy Easter! He has risen indeed! My life will never be the same because Jesus Christ has risen from the dead!!
“this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death. But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Poem Advice on Punctuation in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
🙃That moment you realize you read the comments and they meant a whole lot to you, but you never responded to them.😁🤗 Thank you so much for your feedback! You all are awesome.
I’m getting ready to post my next section in the allegory; I’ll try to tag you!
*Happy gasp* Another allegory writer! What’s yours about?
Awh, thank…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmmm it reminds be of a blurred s. Or chain links, vaguely. Or a braid.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@arcaneaxiom
XD NOOOO NOT R-2 D-2!
whoever drew that on the egg, that’s impressive, eggs seem like they’d be hard to draw on -
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian @esther-c @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else
Happy Easter y’all!!! I just made this random thing, not sure what it is, but it looks cool, what do y’all think?

-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
I love this!! And girl, you are great at description!! I could picture everything so perfectly!! 😄👏 Wonderful job!
There are a few things I would tweak though.
Together they raced up another flight of stairs, feeling their way in the dark, flying around corners (Emma lost her shoes around the third one) in search of an open door.
So,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Girl, no kidding, I’m smiling so much right now. 😄😊 You’re so sweet!! 🥰 Your feedback is super encouraging. ☺️
Also…THEIR. NAMES. I’m a sucker for perfect character names and I loved theirs!! So gloriously Annerian….
For real!! I was so happy when I found these names. Plus, they have meaning, which I always love. 😏 Amatus means “beloved.…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Happy Easter!!!
This is a time to remember Him, what He did for us, and indeed how He rose again! I love how you quoted that scripture specifically, because my sisters sang a duet of RISEN, such a beautiful song to remember Him! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCQsK1t9EKY
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
He is risen indeed! =D
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@y’all
I’ll make the doc on Monday. Cuz I forgot to yesterday and ya know, today’s Easter. 😁
-
Esther started the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Happy Easter, everyone!!! 🐰🐣✝️🌷
Praise the Lord our Savior is alive!!! 🥳 He rose from the grave, for death could not hold Him down. Hallelujah!! ✨
Hope you all have a blessed Easter! 🥰🥰
“And he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Ahh!!!! 😆 Thank you so much!!! 🥰
That means a lot, especially knowing that my prose was spot on, cuz that’s big struggle of mine. 😅😊😄
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
OOO I love those character designs, especially Quelin’s XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooo I like it! Wasn’t expecting it to be a spy story, that was a nice twist.
XD that could just be my love of spy stories/mysteries coming out thoughIs this all you have or are you releasing it in snippets? *really wants to read more*
“Are you ready, Will?” She whispered so only her could hear.
I think you meant he or her partner. XD…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(No I didn’t forget about this, 🙂 I just had a busy week.)
(No worries, I feel ya😆)
(Ok! Though we will differ, and I’m going to state what I believe and why, I will try to be as respectful as possible. You’re right. I can’t speak for everyone, but the reason why it’s such a big point to me is because its pretty much what my whole Chr…
- Load More
