@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Cool! He has a lot of great songs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, yeah, they’re really cute. This is them when they’re, like, 8 or something. They’re 12 now, so probably a little bigger and sleeker, but basically the same.
Hmm…..Maybe Crosshair or Wrecker? Those two will be fun to write…..
Of course, I’ll have to choose one though……
-
Esther started the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @awsumfaith @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Here’s the list! If you need to make adjustments, just copy and paste the list onto your post, and then change it accordingly, just so everything stays organized. 😉
Girls:
Ami, Eva, and Ara
Luna, Natasha, and Adelheide
Iris, Angeline, and Jocelyn
Thorn, Omega, and B…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith I’m not sure. I think RP randomly unless someone’s charries are in a conversation with yours, then we take turns randomly.
@freedomwriter76 I’m good with that! I’m just gonna have to introduce my other dragon boys right now.
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper All righty! This fan art was the closest I found to what I’m imagining…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c Ok! Still gotta introduce some new charries though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom They were a thing several decades ago. They’re properly called autostereograms.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok! I’ll wait for you to RP as Kunen or Serin before I write Allen’s reply.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! I’ve never seen any of those before, I’ll have to check that out!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds good to me👍😅🤣
Thanks! Hmm, I could color it to look more floral🤔
Thank you! Yeah, a lot of people are saying water related things, waves, sharks, stingray, I could maybe try changing it to increase that vibe, it might also work as coral. Excellent question, believe it or not, with a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini
Ok, so for privacy reasons, instead of making a doc, I’m going to make a separate forum with the list of roomies. Nobody has to reply to it since it’s just there for our reference. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I actually just got the part where Emma is introduced! I think she may end up being my favorite. 😉
Yeah, it’s cool, but such hard work…😅😂
Lol, I can imagine. XD
Glad to hear you’re doing well!!! I’ve been doing really well lately, actually, so thanks for asking!!! 🥰🥰🥰
🥰🥰
Awesome!! Of course! 😄
Also, so cool that yo…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Oooh, looks like a flower of some sort. Or like the answer pages on one of those hidden 3d image books (y’know, the ones where you only see it if you cross your eyes and stuff) where it shows you what the image is supposed to look like in a style just like that.
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @acancello @kyronthearcanin
@elanor @felicity @starshiness @whoever-else-is-welcome-to-chime-inHere’s the next part!
The days seemed lighter after that. The guilty burden of hiding the letter was gone, now what lingered was just grieving her best friend. Little One didn’t often journey out to her garden anymore or…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 hey y’all sorry for not RPing as Ara. I honestly dunno what to say really for her/don’t really wanna RP as her? Any ideas? I would just kinda have her be poofed out but I feel bad for leaving Asher.
I wanna start RPing as the boys again…but yea lol Ik @elishavet-pidyon isn’t on rn.
&n…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 hey y’all sorry for not RPing as Ara. I honestly dunno what to say really for her/don’t really wanna RP as her? Any ideas? I would just kinda have her be poofed out but I feel bad for leaving Asher.
I wanna start RPing as the boys again…but yea lol Ik @elishavet-pidyon isn’t on rn.
&n…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
That looks really cool!! 😄
Whatever it is… 😂 Maybe it’s a flower??? Idk. XD
Thanks! It could be a flower of some kind😂
Someone else told me it looks like shark teeth, not the first thing that came to my mind🤣
Hmmm it reminds be of a blurred s. Or chain links, vaguely. Or a braid.
Yeah, I was…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
I think the dye is green, is he going to look like he fell in Dagobah swamp water again?Â
It was me, thanks lol!😮🤣
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Cammie
They trudged on behind Feather, Cammie walking beside Milo. There was still tension near the front of the group where Feather, Crosshair, Hitchens, and Elissa were, but they seemed to have moved on for the moment.
After traveling down several halls and turning enough times that Cammie was entirely lost –Â how…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
@elanor
Amen. “The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.”
2 Peter 3:9
“For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. But if I am to live on in the flesh, this will mean fruitful labor for me; and I do not know which to choose.…[Read more]
- Load More
