@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol! Thank you so much!!! Yea so the scene is very much incompleted.
actually I’m using what’s called Save the cat writes a novel so the chapter “names” are actually the Beats in my outline.
the scene names however are just fun crazy names I wrote to remember what the scenes are/what needs to happen in each scene XD and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
I love your story/Raven!!! It sounds really awesome!!! 😄
And that moodboard is gorgeous!! I love it! 😊
(Oh, and I must hear more about Keston. 😁)
love the families!!! 😍😁 I feel so bad for the Barlowes tho 😭
Thank ya!! 😄
I know! 😭 It makes me so excited to write their character arcs though. Like, the way they are…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(Opening Image)
Avoidance Is Bliss-Arabella
(Dunno How Many Words XD)
Never make a deal with death.
“Greetings my dear, how are you this fine morning?” “Fine, and you Judge?”
“Princess, please, I’ve known you since you were a babe. You’re practically my niece, call me Daniel, I insist.”
“Then I insist you call me Ara, as I’ve said many ti…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Okay everyone, so first I want to announce….
I have started my newest draft!!!
So I have counted up and I’m calling this draft number 4. Idk if that’s totally accurate but that’s what I’m going with. I don’t have much written obviously but yea, I will be sharing what I write here!
So this is how this forum will work, just so there’s a b…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OOOOO yay! *eagerly awaits your infodump* *joins Freedom*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper u on? @freedomwriter76 u still on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YAY THIS WILL BE FUN XD! Oh man Arthur is gonna be hilarious with Tony and Ev…here we go! also imma go ahead and RP as Nyx and Grimm and some others going into their rooms.
Arthur
Arthur leaned against the doorframe, glancing at his two new roommates, a smile on his face.
“I have arrived! You can all relax now.” The two stare…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok the title might sound a bit weird but I wanted an interesting name XD
Basically this forum is for all things MY SERIES!! That sounds a bit uhh prideful but yea XD
so! First things first, not to be…idk whatever XD, but I would like to keep this forum close to topic, tho I don’t mind talking about y’all’s stuff and how it relates to my seri…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper so cool!! I wanna know more about these characters’ actual stories!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @whalekeeper
i got on and everyone left 🥺😭 XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u wanna RP as Leo/Riker or anyone else my charries are staying with and I’ll RP as them coming into the room? Including Paxton, we’re gonna say he’s at the school now.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOF!!! Yes, but then one nice character plz so Corvina knows that rooming isn’t all that bad XD cuz Ik Hilda might be something else XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @awsumfaith @whalekeeper
PAXTON TIME!!!
Paxton
Paxton sucked in a shaky breath, buttoning his vest. He took one last look in his vanity mirror before turning, reaching for his backpack.
The sound of his bedroom door opening made him freeze.
“Well, ready for the big day, Mus?”
Paxton flinched at the nick…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
“We’re orphans.” Bucky growled. He sighed.
Wrecker curled his tail around his legs and sighed also. “I understand all too well…..”
He folded his wings toward his body. “My siblings and I have lived with our older brother for as long as we can remember…..but he went off to fight in the war, and our…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OK!!! Yay this is gonna be so much fun!!! @keilah-h @awsumfaith @esther-c @whalekeeper
OHMIGOSH YALL I FORGOT ABOUT CORVINA!!!!! Who can she be with???
Arabella
“This is going to be amazing you guys!” Jocelyn squeaked, the bags all over her shoulders flying as she spun around. November barely dodged them, moving quickly away as…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
“Yeah. I’m Steve, and this is my friend Bucky. What’s your name?” asked one of the boys.
They were friendly.
He could be more confident now.
“Call me Wrecker.” the dragonet replied.
His claws flexed when he mentioned his name……
Of course, he hadn’t been named that for nothing. He wanted so badly to sink his cla…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Feather
It was just how she remembered it….
….with a few exceptions. It had been a while.
More trees had grown, alongside the huge one that was toward the center, which she remembered Rinzler climbing on.
“Maybe one of these trees has fruit in it.” Cammie walked to the front, Milo in tow.
“That’s…a good i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
He walked down the hallway, fiddling with the ears on Lula (his stuffed cat).
Hunter had told him this would be fun. He hoped it would be….although he didn’t see any other dragons.
Were they the only ones?
He looked up to see the door to his room.
Well….this was it.
Maybe one of his brothers was going to be with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok! I’ll go with Wrecker then. Hopefully, Steve and Bucky can handle his wildness.
That leave Crosshair and Tech alone….
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @awsumfaith Anyone got room for a fourth charrie in two groups? Or just one more character so we can have another group of three.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@joy-calle yep, that’s exactly my situation…..lol
- Load More
