@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds good to me!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AAHHH!!! I love Ryo!!! He’s so adorable!! 🥰🥰
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h u wanna RP? Maybe we can go meet some others?
-
Esther started the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone!! This statement found at the bottom of the Community page, “inspired” me to make this thread:
Most users ever online was 12 on February 21, 2018 9:39 pm
What if we chose to break that record?? 😏 After all, 12 is such a small number. I think we could do it.
I’m not sure about the date or the time, but we would all hop on here a littl…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AGH STEVE! ❤️ Boy if you keep going like this it’s not gonna end well *sadness*
*round of applause* Great snippet, Freediom! =D
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h 😭 CROSSHAIR!!! NOOOO!!! Feather loves u!! And oh yea November goes thru this stuff definitely especially towards the end of the series and in the last book when he blames himself for someone’s death
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h imma just RP as Ara watching everyone so they know she’s here but idk what to say rn XD
Arabella
After being introduced, Ara had remained in the background for most of the conversations, gripping Asher’s hand, as the boy also seemed a bit out of place.
A few of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
All right! So I’ve got a (traced) drawing I found, which inspired this short scene.

Yep, this is dragon Crosshair. I originally traced this because I wanted to see how a shirtless dragon would look, what with scales and all, but his pose quickly became an opportunity to write something. It’ll be in first person, despite the fact that the…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That’s awesome! I’ll check it out!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love that…….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper why thank u for enjoying my BAHAHAs XD
@awsumfaith @keilah-h @esther-c luv the reference! @freedomwriter76
If I ever get an actual good schedule for my writing going I might have time to work on some “Fanfics” of my own characters XD XD it would be pretty fun.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @esther-c heyoooo anyone wanna RP?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@felicity thanks! I like my pfp too, he’s a favorite character of mine from a TV show. I traced a picture of him and turned him into a dragon!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 UGH RYO!!! I would DIE FOR THIS KID!!! Okay not that far BUT FR XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Did you see @freedomwriter76 and my posts? I think you missed us, unless your just not able to respond to everything, which I understand perfectly😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision And also my profile pic right now is a picture of him…..
-
Keilah H.'s profile was updated 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Oh, ha ha thanks! He’s Crosshair, Hunter and Wrecker’s brother, Tech. He’s got an awesome story himself if you want to hear it!
-
LOL………That’s too funny.
-
-
Sure thing!
He’s the smartest out of the five dragons, hence his name; he’s also probably autistic? (official canon hasn’t confirmed that but it’s what a lot of people are saying based on his actions and personality). Used to be a bit fidgety at times, but has since grown out of it (mostly). He also loves recording each and every new sound he…[Read more]-
Thanks!
He seemingly sacrificed himself to protect his siblings on a mission, disconnecting a cable car (with him underneath) so that the rest of the vehicle would loosen from where it’d gotten caught, sending his brothers and sister to safety from the other dragons pursuing them. One of his wings and one leg were both ripped off in the incident,…[Read more]
-
-
Not sure if you saw what I wrote above? Sorry if I sound pushy or something, but I realized I replied to my own comment instead of yours.
-
Considering you already saw the pic in more detail.
-
-
Ha ha, yep! Canonically, I’m pretty sure he’s dead, but I love him too much to leave him to die so…….
What’s that about plums, by the way?
-
Oh, ha ha!! poor guy, never got to enjoy his snack.
-
- Load More
