@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HA if u have too many pics of Riker I have too many of November and Pax…
OH did u see the GRIMm pics I posted for u liking lol
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense. Again, I like it because it does drive the plot, but it would be good for the characters to recognize their mistakes. It would make sense for Dune, because of his anger and frustration with Korwin, and Rina makes sense, I just wasn’t sure if you were meaning for her to actually be correct in her…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c I like that scene! A cute interaction between the two….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Nice pics of Grimm!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega
“What kind of artifacts did you find?” Thorn asked.
“Well, we found a mech by accident.” Omega flicked her tail. “We thought it was just a crystal, but no….apparently the crystal was like a power source or something. That mech nearly destroyed our transport! Some field trip.” She chuckled. “And of course, I told you what…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c
Rampart
“So, you’re an admiral? Don’t you need to be getting back to your fleet or something?” The wolflike creature walked up to him.
“I should be.” Rampart hissed, his tail lashing. “Although there are other dragons who’ll take care of my job for now.”
More like take over my job for me..…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
NOOOOOO DANTEEEE!! I already dot like these guys.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry I took so long to finally take the time to read this.
Chapter 4 Looks good, but a few things:
The way your referring to time on Lacertillia is very confusing, as it doesn’t seem to regard it as a planet orbiting a sun. There would be no peak point for the sun to rise, that’s only meaningful on a local scale on the planet,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachonicle22
Yeah he needs a break from Serin Stabby Stick
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sure! Ik I haven’t been rping a lot recently but however we break it up it would be nice if my oc’s could end up with some new people lol, I don’t think Layson meshes very well with Dante and Serin 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @keilah-h @anyone-else!
Here’s a little snippet of a chapter a wrote a little while ago. It’s short, but I thought I’d share it. It was adorable in my mind and I knew I had to put it in there somewhere. 😊 (don’t mind that it ends abruptly 😛)
(For a bit of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @loopylin
Ridley
The older man was stepping over to him. Ridley’s chest thumped.
He averted his gaze from the large wound that stuck from the man’s chest, the one only he could see.
He could only pray the ability would subside in a few moments…
“You said your name’s Ridley?”
Ridley nodded obediently.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @whalekeeper
Thanks yall! <<3
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, Janelle!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @keilah-h
Oki, I’m finally here!! Here’s the RP!
(Oh, and btw, Godly, I love reading from Ridley’s POV! Like how he saw the strings on Derek. Really cool 😉 )
Derek
Derek’s eyes roved the scene, trying to see anything out of place. What was he thinking? Everything was out of place! Nothing was normal right now!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AAAH poor babies!
This was really good! I hope Riker gets some hot tea and medical treatment…? Soon? 😭😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
didn’t tag u write @freedomwriter76
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
There u are!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

- Load More
