@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @starshiness @mineralizedwritings
Oooooh! This story is getting really good! I dont know how to add on though…. Does anyone else? Here it is so far!
One bright sunny day, I watched a girl leap over a rotten log and land with a splash in a muddy puddle. She was beautiful,daring and braver tha…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @starshiness @elanor @felicity
Wow! I have read all your poems and I love them so much! I am sorry I haven’t been on so long, but now i can be on more often! I haven’t written any poetry lately, but I have had a few ideas!
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @euodia-vision @felicity @freedomwriter76 @janellebelovedpig @booksbyjayna @landric @lightoverdarkness6 @sarahsmile
Hi everyone! Im officially back on Kingdom Pen! We now have internet and I can be on here more often! I missed you all and cant wait to see what you all have written! Our family move went amazing and im so thankful to be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeer
Paxton
He can get over it…
Paxton’s heart shriveled in embarrassment. He tucked into Lukas’ side, face heating.
Why was he such a baby?
He squeezed his eyes shut, wishing he could disappear.
They were right…they were all right. He should’ve just sucked it up…
He sniffed, wishing he wasn’t crying these…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Yaaaayyy!!! I can’t wait!! 😊😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

(I have two face claims for Ev. You can use whichever you want. 🙂 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok… sooo… I do want you to make a moodboard for me. 👉🏻👈🏻 😁
But not for one charrie in particular…
You get to make an aesthetic for…
Everdala!!!
Pretty much a moodboard for Ev and Ami. 😊
Any Specific Pics I want you to use: none in particular, just their face claims
Color Aesthetics: whatever you end up doing. I don’t r…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Hehehe… 😏
Ami
“We can continue through the garden if you’d like,” Clint said with a smile.
Ami was about to answer, but it looked like Clint was looking at something behind her. She turned and saw Tony and Ev at the entrance to the gardens. Tony waved, smiling, but Ev didn’t even look their way. Ami frowned.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my word…
Like, no kidding, that scene was so good!!! 😄
If that’s your first draft, I can’t wait to see the final draft!! 🤩
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So, I can relate to the laziness/procrastination part 100%!!! 😂 What I do to overcome that, is just force myself to write something. Even if it’s just a sentence or two. At least I got some words written of my WIP. Some days I only write a paragraph or two, some days I write a whole chapter, some days I write half a chapter, and o…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings thank u!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wow that was so good!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Kk imma just share it here!
this is the first scene in the book, right after the small backstory scene I posted-
Never make a deal with death
*****
Ara ran, her steps keeping in tune with the thudding in her chest.She had to make it. Everything depended on it.
Depended on her.
Death doesn’t keep his promises
*****
She knew the s…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So glad you’re feeling better! Go ahead and share them!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
I see you already have some here, so it’s ok if it takes you a long time to get around to it. We know you’re busy!
Oh… let’s go for one from my short story.
Archie!
Color Aesthetics (colors you want)
Fiery colors lol!
Dark green, dark metallic, lots of grey. Dead tree kinda aesthetic lol.
A few items/belongings important…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @freedomwriter76
AWWW 😭 THANKS YALL!!!!
Freedom thank u so much that means a lot!!
and Min I’m so glad u like Pax’s story!!!
Thank u all for the words of encouragement and advice!!!
I actually talked with my mom about it too, and she is so helpful and after we talked…I finis…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ve really been struggling to write recently, and I know some of its just pure laziness/procrastination, but I think some of it is also just feeling like my writing has taken a downturn and isn’t as good as it was??
Maybe that’s just me thinking that, but I just don’t feel it’s very great…even though I want it to be and it’s…
- Load More

That’s great! We’re so glad to have you back!! 🙂
Welcome back!! So glad the move went well for y’all! 😄
glad you’re back!