@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m behind on the reading, just finished chapter 5So…Dune looks like a cat??? XD I went the entire first four chapters thinking he was a bird. *facepalm*
AAaand now I’ve finished chapter six.
Okay, I love this group. They’re hilarious, this is going to be fun.
I’m tired and so don’t have any suggestions for you, I’m sorry. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh poor November 😭😭 that was so good and sad, I can only imagine the reaction his dad is going to have 😭😥😥
(Pls tell November he’s absolutely lovely and he should ignore anyone who tells him otherwise?)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
XD I get that. But they sound cool!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, glad you like them!
Yeah Layson is basically just idk what I’m doing but I love her so we’ll figure it out 😭
-
Allison replied to the topic Alliterations?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
OK thanks! I have 2 other characters who are her brothers and there names are “Samuel Smith and Scott Smith” I haven’t picked out there middle names yet. Do you think that would make it sound unrealistic?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise HEH tbh I’m not entirely sure XD it came while I was writing.
some glass objects used during the Harvest season/festival every year or so. They’ve been passed down tho, so like artifacts.
im thinking it’s kinda like mirrors or glass that kinda refracts that sun, kinda used to celebrate the Light (since that’s a big par…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AH I love this scene! =D
I’d have tripped tooJust out of curiosity, what’s a Silvening? -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 just read ur Rocket interaction scene!! So question, does this take place after like the snap and everything??
if so, I’m just wondering if some of the attitude (besides rocket being rocket obviously) is also him being kinda ya know grieved a bit because of his friends (and son…I mean that’s gotta be hard watching Ryo and S…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @esther-c @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
HEYOO!!
so…..I wrote some today…
And…as I was writing…something took a bit of a turn and I was like HEH!!! Ok angst time XD
so, I couldn’t figure out totally what I wanted to do for th…[Read more]
-
Allison and
Starshiness are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
Allison and
Elanor are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 well…they do have one (tiny!) source of light.
Paxton
Paxton squeezed his eyes shut, gripping the older man’s shirt like it was a life-preserver. He nuzzled his face tightly against Riker, holding Hope against his chest with his other arm.
It was too dark…
His feet stumbled as the two walked, making Riker grip him tight…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AWW MAYLEE!!! She’s so cute! Poor baby. Also I luv Layson so much. He’s just got such awkward teen dad vibes
-
Esther replied to the topic Alliterations?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Great question!!
But the answer solely depends on you and what you want for your story. I feel like the name Shauna Sarah Smith would stick in my mind if I read your story. It’s easy to remember, and it may be something that defines your character. If you decide to keep it, make sure you don’t use alliteration for any other cha…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for doing that 🙂 Now it looks a lot better!
-
Allison started the topic Alliterations?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I was researching for writing tips and saw that people say you should not use Alliterations? My main charcters name is ” Shauna Sarah Smith”, I really like the sound of her name, but should I change it? Why shouldent we use alliterations? Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
Fynn
Fynn rubbed the back of his neck. “Ok, ok. I’m sorry.” He looked away and rolled his eyes, making sure the fiery little kid didn’t see.
Both Lukas and the boy glared at him, not satisfied with the apology. Fynn sighed. He crouched down near the white haired boy who was clinging to Lukas,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(I’m just making it that Layson is the one your charrie heard groan)
Layson scoops Maylee up into his arms as smoke fills the room.
“In my eyes!” Maylee squeals, rubbing one of her eyes with her hand. Layson looks around, trying to find an exit. He takes off in the opposite direction, more concerned with Maylee getting smoke…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AH sorry for the extremely late response! this week has been kinda hectic and I didn’t get to read and appreciate what you’ve written till today *sigh*Ohhhhhh boy XD I love the interactions with Rocket and the rest of the group, they’re hilarious.
is this where is ‘self versus the world’ mentality comes from in your…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
