@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Ok I like it! My fanfic are more about adding to the original too.
To answer your questions…Nat & Bruce please!! Unless you’ve already figured it out. I kinda like that ship, not gonna lie…..Nat & Bucky sounds ok as an alternative though.
And no, Vision shouldn’t be dead!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOH very cool!! I’m liking this!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I think I saw your fanfic! I like it so far!!
Also, yes, Ahsoka is in this dragon story! She shows up quite a bit in Ezra’s and Rex’s stories and might share the spotlight with Anakin and Obi-Wan in a story where the point of view alternates between the three of them. I haven’t decided if I’ll write that one yet, but it feels like a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
M’kay. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and just so I can figure out what to do with Ev, will Clint end up asking Ami to the dance?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ami
“I wonder if any of our other friends have been asked to the dance yet,” Eva said with a grin.
Ami smiled. She wondered who she’d be asked by. She knew Ev would probably ask her, and in all honesty, she kind of hoped Clint would… but Ev didn’t know any other girls… or did he? Maybe he’d ask someone total…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That works for me!
Hehehe… 😏 I was hoping you’d RP for Clint/Sam/Bruce. I loved reading that!! 😂
@y’all
I’ll write the RPs later this afternoon.
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@acancello (almost tagged myself for some reason 😂)
Awesomeness. 😎
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 4 months ago
Thats really good! I love reading your poetrey!
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
No, I dont think I have read any of those yet. I do love thrillers and might give those a try!
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh! Im in! Just let me know when!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(I can respect that. My last response was indeed… long. I hope nothing I’ve said has put you off in any way.) Did you at least read through some of what I said? (Because I realized after your last response that you were getting a very tainted image of my church, which was the opposite of what this discussion was meant to accomplish. I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Thank you so much for making this! XD
I have a couple instances of bad parents in my story, but also some good ones.
I’ve noticed the exact same thing in books for ya these days. It’s pretty tempting to go that way because it’s really hard to give characters actually moral flaws, because we love them and want them to be perfect!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
What would ya’ll think of the title, “Afterthoughts of a broken heart”? for my second book? It’s almost a little bit cringe but it sounds much better than afterthoughts of a releaseor.
@freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 (If you’re not back yet that’s fine! 🙂 take your time!)
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes! I read Auggie and me and loved it soooo much! It went perfectly with Wonder and I thought it was so cool that it showed you kinda “behind the scenes” of the book!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ezra from Star Wars Rebels. I tried to make him look like a Night Fury from How to Train Your Dragon if you’ve ever seen that.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Rex from Clone Wars!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hunter from Clone Wars/Bad Batch (I drew him with an eye patch for some reason)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley Ahh ok! He was awesome there too!!
I’ll show you some art! The one I have as my profile pic is actually traced. I find other people’s fan art, trace it, and add dragon features. I do some myself, too:
Here’s Echo from the last season of Clone Wars/most of Bad Batch, relaxing in the grass (picture’s not great but oh well)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley me too!!
have you seen the latest season of Bad Batch all the way though?? I was so mad at the end…we’re gonna have to wait a whole year for season 3!!
- Load More

I like it, but it reminds me more of a romance novel than a dystopian, but that’s just my opinion.
Afterthoughts of Regret
Afterthoughts of the Shattered (this one’s kinda vague but could also refer to being broken emotionally)
I do like Afterthoughts of a Broken Heart, though. =)
@freedomwriter76
ok, thanks! <3
@gwyndalf-the-wise
XDXD it is basically a romance. It's dystopian, but most of the entire plot is about Layson trying to find a wife. It follows him on a really long journey as a releasor, but it's established early in the series having a family is his most important goal.
<3
XD Nice! Than I vote definitely keep Afterthoughts of a Broken Heart, it fits!