@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
My character, Milo, is 26 years old, pretty tall (I don’t give exact measurements xD), and has blonde hair. I also have two other characters in the castle, but they aren’t in this group. Cammie is 25, I think, short, and has short, curly, brown hair. Elissa has eastern-Asian features, long black hair, 26 years old.
Which…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooo!!! I would love that! Like really, please do!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So Nativita is actually birth in Latin 😊 I luv using Latin and mixing the Latin words and such in ma book stuff 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November
November blinked.
Oh! That was why they’d looked confused…ah…he was still getting used to all these…new cultures…
Think he’d be used to it by now…
He smiled, scratching his head, “Oh, yea. That’s the only thing I’ve ever heard it called. W-what do you call it?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @starofthenorth @arien @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin
HEYA!!! So….
How would y’all feel….if I decided to write a short novella or whatever about my charries during the holiday season in A’Grend?
I’m thinking it would be a book of short stories from diff…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November, you didn’t do anything wrong!!
The Twins
How in all the earth? Time changing castles…Zlatan rubbed his forehead as if the motion would help sort things out. It didn’t.
“A-Anyway…” Novembré tugged at his hair, “I guess time just…passes differently for others when it comes to the castle. You two don’t look like yo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon do u want Viktor and Reúven to run into Luna and Paxton?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka I love this so much.
November
November slipped his hands into his pockets, quirking his lips. He tilted his head, “Seventeen. I-I think…” He gave a small chuckle and blushed slightly. “It’s…a little confusing with all of the traveling…but Ara and Jocelyn were adamant on celebrating everyone’s Nativita, even if dates get a bit mixed up…so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
So, I can’t post the next chapter(s) right now, bc there are some things in it I’ve been meaning to edit. But I will post it here later today!! 😄
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww…
The Twins
Zlatan’s eyes twinkled faintly at his brother. “Looks like you’re not ze only v’one zat grows, Vulka.”
About to slap his brother’s shoulder, Vulkasin barely remembered in time to change it for a light pat on the head. The golden eyes turned to molten slits at him, then rolled to the ceiling.
Vulkasin grinned…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m thrilled you’re enjoying it!!!! THANK YOU!
Yes!! YOU’RE SO WELCOME!!!
Oh, Lyaksandro? You don’t have to worry about him…yet. 😉
Oh, no 😨! You gotta warn me when I do need to worry about him 😭😨😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka AGH that made my heart happy 😂 them saying Novembré….agh 😂 I luv it.
November
She’d…left.
Had it been something he said?
You just can’t get things right, can you?
November placed his head in his hands with a sigh. Why was everything so complicated now?
Footsteps sounded, making him tense. Had Corvina come back?
He lifted his eyes,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*shrugs* Eh. No one of importance…..
XD yea that’s not true.
*Sits in chair ignoring felicity’s puppy dog eyes*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Alrighty, here goes.
Zlatan
The floor was littered with dirt and debris from the cave in, whirlwind, thing. He stepped carefully, not wishing to bring his foot down on a sharp rock. The darkness around them grew bleaker.
Thicker. Almost tangible.
Zlatan loosened his sword in its scabbard.
It grew dimmer, then suddenly began…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love all your pics! But I had to say . . .
The picture of November when he’s older . . .
Is almost exactly my crush . . . . . . .
So . . .
Yeah.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin Oh man, Carmen coming over there is just gonna…well you’ll see 😂.
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @esther-c @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyonMatthew
“Who are you?!” Lyla shouted.
“Quite a lot of fire for such a little girl,” the voice rumbled. “Who am I? The humans used to call me Aurivis, if that is what you mean…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Anddd here’s Lyla!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s my baby Matthew!!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!! Welcome back!!
Cuz I really wanna be Paxton again….XD AND MEET MATTHEW…AND THE SISTERS…AND TAUREN….AND…AGGHHH
Oh, YES!! I want Paxton and Matthew to meet!!
And I also miss Freedom’s boys but thats a separate issue XD XD XD
Yeah, we all miss Freedom, but it’s good that she’s spending time with her family. I think she said…[Read more]
- Load More
