@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Orielle2023 started the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Good evening to everybody! I am super excited to be here! Over the last couple years, writing has definitely taken the back burner but I am ready to get inspired to unearth my projects and share them with all of you! I really have never had anyone else read my writing besides my fam so this is exciting and scary. 😉 Please don’t be shy to share…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
heh…I tend to use cute a lot…XD
then again I really like cute XD, but I also understand where ur coming from.
im also the girl who agrees with the term Beautiful when it comes to the right boy/young man, because there are some that are just downright beautiful! Good heavens! XD XD
i often use cute when I see a c…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 *throws sword away* sure! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @loshka XD XD XD bruh that happened to ma friends at youth camp (not the chocolate thing lol but the guys asking if they had boyfriends and stuff) and one of them (my best friend) already had a guy at our church she was unofficially dating (they’re now officially dating) and she was like “eh, no.” XD
But it was great because our church…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023's profile was updated 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Orielle2023 changed their profile picture 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
The candy cane fingerprint!! I wrote it and I was like, “What in the world?!” And then I was like, “Let’s just go with it!”
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea!! I may add in Aloth. He’s the villain from my Refined Duology. He’s absolutely terrible. I don’t quite know his motive yet. 😅 I guess I’ll figure it out once I start writing him into the castle.
“Maybe we should start over…” the blonde young woman tapped her chin. “So, you’re Amidala, You’re E…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
That was like a Hallmark movie, only even better! XD
The candy cane fingerprint was probably the funniest thing for me.
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s totally fine, girl!! I don’t think you’re copying, bc there are only so many good names out there! Lol. Their names go really well together!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks so much for the feedback!! I’m really glad you enjoyed it!!
Yeah… I was a little on the fence about the kissing part, but I went with it anyway bc 1). I didn’t go into detail. 2). It’s supposed to be a bit Hallmark-y, if you know what I mean. 😅
I’m glad it made you laugh. After all, that was the point! 😁 Thanks fo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, I messed up your tag again! 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Asher and Iris are so cute too! Maybe I just missed it, but are they friends or siblings?
Oh, they are siblings. Thank you!! I’ve been wondering if I should change their names tho, bc Freedom-writer has an Iris and Esther-c Has an Asher, and I don’t want them to think I copied them… Btw, I love the pictures for Durwin and the twins!…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*Tip toes in*
That’s happened to me for the past few years of church camp, and I have no idea why! Some random boy I’ve never even seen before walks up to me and asks if I have a boyfriend.
And, uh…I really don’t see why. I’m not the most friendly girl out there ( for instance, my normal resting face is very serious, almost a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I think I figured it out too! Was it on the spoiler forum?
You got it!!
*rubs hands together*
Oh really, I’m not that excited . . . it’s just cold here. Totally just cold (0 degrees rn)
Really?! Whoa. It’s 48 degrees here, plus a wind chill. But on Christmas here it’s gonna be o degrees!!! It hasn’t been that cold here in 40 years, my mom…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow That was hilarious! I love it! I really felt the characters, even with it being a short story. And although cheesy, the romance was super cute!!
You could call it, “A Christmas dream”, but that’s a bit generic.
As far as writing goes, there isn’t really much I would change. If this were an actual story, I would say they should get…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Well…You do not have to confirm, nor deny, for I know who you speak of.
Lol, yeah, poor @felicity! I read a lot of the spoiler forum a while back, and I was just like “what?!?!?” when I read..that…about you know who 😂. But seriously, great plot twist tho! It caught me by surprise.
Should we tell her what page it is on the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November
November gulped, thinking about Hitchens and the woman he’d been with. If there were others like them in this castle…
Others who…were even worse…
He let out a small sigh, wondering where all of his friends were right now.
Where Ara was right now.
Was she safe? Had she been transported somewhere that would protect her? Wi…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah, I just had an idea to make things more interesting. Let’s have resident castle villains! I propose just one or two at the start. So like guards of the castle anyone can use to make drama. if anyone wants them to be characters, make them whatever!
Let’s try to give them at least a motive though, not just mean…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings sounds good!! Also I really want Paxton and Luna to meet Matthew and them sometimes, so maybe when/if the dragons roars they’ll hear it too?
Also…I just realized/remembered that Luna has some trauma relating to Dragons!
- Load More
