@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Id love to hear your ideas! But if you want to save them and share the draft later, thats fine too!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @starofthenorth @arien @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin @sarafini gasp I never added @felicity to this!!
So, if I do this it’ll obviously still be being written after Christmas is over 😂
I gotta figure out how to start it and everything, so if y’all wouldn’t mind…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin as I don’t read grimdark but I do know it’s definitely not something I’d probably read really at all, KOTLC, definitely isn’t as intense probably as what ur used to.
which is great for me XD XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yup! Her name is Hope! She’s been through a lot, just like Paxton, so he feels so attached to her.
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @loopylin @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @koshka @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone! @folith-feolin
Hullo,
I have problem. My oc layson at some point in the story has this job. Idk what to call it, but it has a name. It’s a bit dangerous, it’s basically free-lance work to help bunkers that are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
We can wait for light!
Ok, so Paxton has a teddy? 😭 too cute!
(Kaine has a fox sttuffie) XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Gonna wait to RP till @lightoverdarkness6 RPs for Matt and his sis.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin u might wanna read book7-9 now that they’re out 😉)
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah! Yes! Green Ember vibes should sound right, I was inspired by S.D. Smith. His spark created a flame that later became that book!
That’s awesome!! I love S.D. Smith too!
I hope you enjoy it! You’ll have to tell me what you think of the ending…that’s where I get the most comments lol.
Okay!! Yes, for sure, I will!! Bramble reminds me of…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
About Paxton, Ara, and Corvina, and Arthur and all of her charries.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Luna
Tauren walked them over to the others, and as he did another boy walked out from them, eyes wary as he looked at them.
“Who are you?” He asked.
Luna felt Paxton bristle beside her. She held her smile, hoping the boy’s bit of hospitality would fade.
“U-Uh…Carter, this is Dolunay…”…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s near the bottom of page two. 😉
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c you’re good!
Jocelyn
“We’re looking for our friends,” Lyn answered, allowing Nyx to adjust in her hold. “We all got separated a few moments ago.” She decided to leave out the strange explosion, considering they’d already been freaked out by Nyx’s speaking.
“Oh? What do they look like? Maybe we’ve seen them!” Amidala smiled, looki…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
This is the link… I think to @godlyfantasy12‘s biggest secret!! Beware XD
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I just got your book in the mail!! I’ve read the first few chapters. I’m loving it so far!! I’m getting some Green Ember vibes?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Lemme go find it… *Breathes a sigh of relief* Oh good. I was secretly terrified of whta you might do with that sword XD.
You need that jacket girl!! You’re cold! *Grabs thickest, warmest, coat of my closet and shoves it into your arms* XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Paxton
A young man had bumped into them, making Paxton’s heart leapt into his chest. He shrunk behind Luna, still gripping her hand as the boy adjusted his glasses, apologizing.
Luna squeezed Paxton’s hand, smiling and accepting the boy’s apology.
““If you’re trying to get away from the dr…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL
that would be hilarious
It just be like a website where girls swoon about their crushes XD
XDXD Yep!! That would be so funny.
I’d be horribly embarrassed if anyone else found out about it though 😳
Yeah, me too!! 😅😬🤫🤭
I mean, theoretically, that’s a really embarrassing thing to do 😂 but we do it here anyways because we…
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! That’s not exactly what she looks like in my head, but it’s pretty close.
Well, no one ever finds an exact picture of their charrie, but yeah, at least it’s pretty close 😊😉.
- Load More
