@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien I understand 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper also as for her mentioning Tolkien in her works pretty sure she did that out of a love for him and wanting to mention him in their, just like she did with Batman XD XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas Sci-fi short stories, feedback is necessary in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeepe @folith-feolin
Wellll….
I don’t read Harry Potter due to the witchcraft.
I also haven’t read Lord of the rings (I started the Hobbit buuuut yea I never finished it XD)
as for elves being “copy and pasted” sometimes there’s only so much you can do with them. And I guess I don’t understand that considering….…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien ah I didn’t think of that. Doesn’t bother me really, as I’m not gonna be breaking rules anytime soon but I totally see ur point!
but it helped that their rules were totally stupid and I was rooting for her the whole time XD
-
Erica replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not trying to be rude or anything 🙂
-
Erica replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Kids breaking rules is basically standard in all books where kids go to fantasy schools.
I think that’s @arien ‘s point. Just because it’s super common doesn’t make it right.
That just doesn’t seem right to me. The breaking rules and getting away with it was a big problem for my parents, which is why I wasn’t allowed to read Har…
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
ahh now I can give advice!!!
Yay 😊😂!!
so for the chili/hot sauce scenes and the difference of opinion between ppls, no view is wrong!
This actually is dependent on Light and the tone of her book!
Oh, okay!
So, before you go and change anything Light, you first just need to ask what the tone of your book is.
Is it light, happy, a b…
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Congrats on 1000 words! Every bit counts! Right now it’s been taking me about two weeks to write that much… 🙁
Thank you!! Oh, man! Yeah, this is the first I’ve written any other than in the Character Castle, since like April 😬😶. So I guess I have some writing inspiration that’s been bundled up inside me for these last 8 months! I’ve got…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
oooof…I usually don’t give critiques much just cuz I don’t really care too except for when they ask for like a CERTAIN thing, or if I just see something story wise if that makes sense XD….
I just don’t really like critiquing ppl unless they ask for a certain thing and then Ik what to critique, or if I see a certain story eleme…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin thanks!! So I’d already had the idea of her ppl being destroyed by dragons because I’d realized a long time ago
Wait a min…I’m writing fantasy and there’s NO MENTION OF DRAGONS?!?!
and I was like yea, no XD
but wasn’t sure if that really worked, but then I was looking up pictures, yes pictures lol, of elves and found some…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin XD!! Well, Pax knows that not everyone in the castle is from the same worlds, buuuut obviously he’s quiet and doesn’t realize others don’t know XD XD
And Luna’s like this even in her own world having lived LITERALLY under a rock most her life SOOOO XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I feel like he’s gonna be like WHAAT?! When he figures out Luna is an elf and has a bit of “powers” tho XD, tho she can’t really use them too well, and that Paxton is a Fae
since he thinks he’s the only one with magic I guess XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I rlly like Carter btw!! @loopylin
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ahhh!!! This is so awesome writing from Luna’s POV!! Separating her from the others and having her with Paxton was such a great choice for Meh because she’s really the least developed character.
The last RP really helped me see a bit of her character and how she feels!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lughtoverdarkness6
Luna
“Do you know who did the magic?” The one named Carter asked, fist digging into his pocket, eyes focused intensely.
Luna’s lips pursed as she thought. Her mind wandered to the laughter of the dragon from before…
Dragons were known to be connected to the lands…to be able to sense shifts in…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @sarafini @e-m-trepke
Cammie
“We need to get out of here!” Beth yelled over the howling wind. Cammie struggled to her feet and grabbed onto Elissa’s arm. Together, the two fought against the wind toward the door. A crash brought their attention to the door, which had landed down the hall. “Come on!” Beth called to the rest of them.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I probably should be going to bed…
it’s 9. I’m trying not to wait until I’m exhausted these days 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings k! I think @lightoverdarkness6 and @loopylin is in bed rn so we’ll have to wait till tomorrow
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok lol.
After light or loopy get back I might bring him in XD
I just rp’d so I’m going to wait for someone else
- Load More
