@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, Leon! And Erich XD! @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @starofthenorth @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @felicity @esther-c
Okay, I’ll do my charries just sitting down and idk, talking to someone. @freedomwriter76, do you want to have some of my characters ask some of yours since we both just joined? Or a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini XD they’re probably used to it by now, also aww ur poor Uncle
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth ok by! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @sarafini @felicity @esther-c
November blinked, skin flushing slightly.
Silliest fear?
Well…he could be afraid of…a lot of things really. How was he supposed to pinpoint a single fear?
And…a silly one? He often felt most all of his fears…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @sarafini @therest
Michael grins, finally. “Okay. You sure?”
November nods slightly.
“What’s your silliest fear?”
I probably won’t get back on till tomorrow, see ya then!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah, I didn’t think about that XD.
@godlyfantasy12 and @felicity Oh, okay! Thank you for telling me how to do it! 🙂 Sorry i’m so clueless 😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @lightiverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin y’all on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity I think it’d be fine so long as it’s two completely different characters doing a truth or dare? Idk 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 so whoever got dared or truthed last gets to ask the next Charrie of their choosing truth or dare.
The other authors who aren’t doing anything at the moment can write reactions to the other characters truths, dares, or combos between them and charries they’re sitting beside, etc. it’s been pretty humorous so far with the r…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! Haha, that sounds yummy. I’ve got dandelion tea with a little honey and pumpkin spice creamer *chefs kiss* It’s very yummy too.
Lol, the authors should have a game of truth or dare going too XDXD
I’m kinda unsure how to start. Should I wait for someone to ask one of my characters, or should I have one of my charries ask…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I already dislike Hilda XD
Mainly from her personality description, she sounds just awful 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol November is always so nervous 😂😥
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @felicity @loopylin @sarafini @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6
Ok I said I probably wouldn’t be on here…but thinking about it. I think it’ll be fine 😊 I might not read every dare/truth depending on what it is, we’ll see, just trying to be careful of what I read and such rn, but yup!
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks, they were good.
“Okay . . . November?” Michael says. “Truth or dare?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @arien @sarafini @loopylin @theloonyone @felicity
hey guys!! So I know I just started the truth or dare forum…but some stuff has happened in life and I’m not going to be on that forum any for…well…idk how long.
I might not be on KP a ton, we’ll s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooooo, how fun!
I’d be Frodo, but I’m a girl. So instead I’ll be Limmel, and as a ringbearer I’d be a hobbit.
Mayani or Vratislav would be Gandalf, as wise/powerful mentor characters.
Wilkins lives through some of the worst things for the longest time, so he fits these conditions for Aragorn.
Daithà makes a lot of really awful choices, but he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Enjoy your cookies.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol that was great! That’s pretty awkward… nearly getting yourself killed XD
Now Micheal can pick somebody to truth/dare!
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, gotta go now. I’m being called to eat cookies with Arien and her friend. 😂🍪
-
Erica replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! I’m Erica.
Hehe, this will be fun!
Ringbearer:
I’d be an Elf. Definitely.
Gandalf:
From my WIP, I guess I would have to say Lord Saint Lawrence (don’t laugh, all the noblemen have river names) He guides Christopher, the nineteen-year-old king, a lot.
Aragorn:
Christopher
Legolas:
Alexander
Gimli:
Jade, she keeps all…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Michael turns red and glances at Briana.
“You have a lot of awkward moments,” she says.
“I know,” says her poor brother.
. . .
“Um . . .”
“I know,” says Chris. “Can I say?”
(Hope this is legal)
“That time when you tried to attack the guy who was…[Read more]
- Load More

Okay, will do. God bless!
@godlyfantasy12
Ok! Sorry if I forget and accidentally tag you in advance! I think I’ll remember but I’m not sure XD
<3
Understood! God bless and keep you. Love you too, sister.
Okay, I’ll try to remember! Praying for you 🙂
I’ll be praying for you!! Okay, will do. We love you too, sister :).
Sorry, I didn’t see this until a day late and I’ve been tagging you all over, on the TandD topic too. I hope I didn’t hurt you in any way. Sending a hug and I’m praying for you!!
Love you too!
So sorry…I just saw this and I think I’ve tagged you a couple times. 😕 Hope all is well.
It’s been so awesome to get to know you! I get taking a break, hope whatever happens in your next chapter of life is amazing! (: