@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww I love it! It looks amazing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Keiryn looks up at the sound of his name.
“Oh uh… truth?”
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
He’ll be fine. He’s a big tough boy. lol
Sorry, I can’t play right now. Maybe later today!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth 🤣 POOR CHRIS BAHAHAH
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
If it’s ok I’ll have Chris do the dare from last night . . . it just looked fun 😂
Chris stares at the onion, then at Fin, then at Briana, who is failing to hide her laughter.
“Well, then, okay.”
He pictures the onion as a shiny red apple and holds it up to his mouth. “Wait. Can I peel it?”
“Fine,” says Fin.
He slowly…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @arien @freedomwriter76 @felicity @esther-c @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
WHO WANTS TO SEE MA BABY SNOWFLAKE’S PLAYLIST?!?!
Paxton!!!
Baby Yoda (Epic Lullaby Version)- Alala
Lacrimosa (Epic Trailer Version)-Alala
Lion King-Be Prepared- Alala
A Million Dreams- Anthem Ligh…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s my moodboard for Christopher and Briana!
Sorry for all the blank space.

-
Erica replied to the topic New WIP idea!! in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Also if any of you have an idea for a title . . .
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
No! Not the quote at the end! 🤦♀️😭🤣
Y’all weren’t supposed to see that but I just copy pasted the entire thing XD glad you liked the chapter though lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWW THAT SONG FOR ANGELINA AND JAKOB!!!! 😍😍😍 AHHHH ITS SO PERFECT!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings KEIRYNNNNN 😭
HE IS MY FAVORITE!!
also…I do not like his mom right now 😠
WEAK?!?! SERIOUSLY?! HER SON HAS A RIGHT TO CRY!!! UGH! And she should comfort him not just tell him “Oh it’s not ur problem dear”
bruh… *gives Keiryn a biiiig hug*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @esther-c anyone else on? What do y’all think?
@lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @mineralizedwritings so glad ur gonna join! Yea I’ll probably end up writing the backstories on the spot cuz I don’t have them pre-written XD (except some of Ara’s is)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings so sorry girl!! I fell asleep last night 😅
Anyway!!!
“Well…since Corvina doesn’t want to ask anyone, I can!” Jocelyn smiled. “Umm…oh! Keiryn! Truth or dare?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini oh that’s the one I would use!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin OH MY WORD I LOVE THOSE!!! BAHAHAHA!!!! The fight one and the monopoly one are probably my favorites XD
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow. I really like how you are developing the story. Also, how you gave a little more insight about how Keiryn really is. It was a great read. I feel like I can relate with those who want to explore the upper world (despite it being looked down upon)….I’m at a place in life sort of like that…wanting to experience things and d…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter
AWWWW!!! Girl, you’ve done it again!! My goodness, Wolfgang is so precious!! And poor, sweet, Leo. And Jakob!! And Joshua and Rueben…XDXD
I love it!!! Great job!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I know, right? XDXDXD
Yes!!! XDXD
It’s a great song! I heard it on the radio and was instantly like: LEOOOOOOO!!!! xD This is what happens when you are in love with your charries…and think about them a lot. XD
Lol!!! I know that feeling! <3 <3 I’ve started falling in love with my charries a lot more, and especially Dylan and Ash…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Absolutely awesome idea!! I love it!! I’m gonna put Dylan, Asher, and Iris, Matthew and Lyla in, but only do Dylan’s and maybe Asher’s backstory. (Those two are the only back stories I’ve come up with so far.)
- Load More
