@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
You totally should! When I was little, I didn’t have stage fright; then I did kind of get stage fright; and finally I have sort of overcome it. 😅 The more you get on stage and do it, the easier it becomes. I actually still get nervous when doing something in front of people.
That’s great that you overcame your stage fright!! Yeah, t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“Hmm…dare…” Keiryn hesitates. “I dare you to climb up that ladder.”
A tall ladder appears, exploding a hole through the roof. Light pours down from the sky above, and a couple butterflies flit through the opening.
(Now that’s author magic 🤣)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wilkins smiles at the other boy. He hadn’t been paying much attention…untill whatever it was that the black haired girl had done.
“I don knew. Dare, I suppose.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… hopefully it didn’t give toooo much away… XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @koshka”
It’s alright.” Keiryn hugs his knees against his chest. “Oh, I suppose I go next.”
“Um… Wilkins?” Kieryn says. “Truth or dare?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings 😭 @koshka hi!
Jocelyn frowned, placing a hand over her heart, “Oh…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…” She looked away. “I understand…family issues I mean…” She offered a small smile.
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, I do the same thing. I’ve got a lot of comments saying to change things or saying what is going to happen so I don’t forget. 😂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Now answering the request on page 17.
My characters in this forum in seating order.
Vulkasin Vrativich
Zlatan Vrativich
Daithí MacLassair
(Your character Corvina)
Ivan Khorolskiy
Wilkins O’Laith
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh no 😭 poor keiryn, but the author in me loves this XD
Keiryn pulls his knees up to his chest nervously.
“Urm… two years ago…”
I was 13 then. I’m sure all these people haven’t cried since they were ten. They’re going to think I’m so weird!
“My parents… got divorced… but it wasn’t a big deal. I had a hard time for a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity @elishavet-pidyon @starofthenorth @sarafini @anyone else on here
I’m sorry y’all. My family and I went down to our grandparents farm house for a few days, and my phone doesn’t connect to internet down there. We’re back now though, and I will read through all these pages in a minute.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin (I’m forgetting who else is here XD)
“Actually… we’re missing some friends too. Beth and Simon. They went with some others to go get food and we were able to talk with them because Milo had some kind of… communication device? I don’t know what it was. But anyway… we left Milo back there with the dragon, and now we…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
IM HEREEEE!!!!
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Briana: You look like you fought 10 people and ran a mile to get here.
Chris: Twelve people. Four miles.
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Chris: Would you please not Briana this into a worse situation than it already is?
Briana: Hang on, did you just use my name as a verb?
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@joy-caroline @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Chris: Okay, so let’s start by talking about the emotions you’re feeling right now.
Briana: Stabbing.
Chris: Stabbing… isn’t really an emotion. It’s more of an activity… that I hope you don’t do to me. See, an emotion is more of a feeling.
Briana: Well, maybe I feel stabby.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @koshka @freedomwriter76
IS ANYONE ON?!?! ANYBOOODY?!?!
*sits.*
ALL BY MYSEEEELF *sobs* DON’T WANNA BEEEEEE. ALL MY….MYYYYYSEEEEEELLLFFFF XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks so much! I’m really glad you are liking it!
I really get that, and it’s been the same for me. I think it’s part of what influences my book a lot, I get tired of the everyday monotony, just like how Tauren gets tired of his job, which used to be fun. Because I don’t do a lot of ‘exploring’ in life, I love getting to write…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lyn taps her chin, thinking of what she could ask. “Ah, I know! When was the last time you cried and why?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes please do!! Kieryn needs that hug!! Not that he would admit it 😭
I’m glad he’s your favorite! And yeah, I don’t like his mom either XD
- Load More
