@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay, thanks! The whole goodbye thing is from when she moved away when she and Milo were kids. Not really sure if it went with the rest of the moodboard, but eh. I’m going a bit more into it in a short story i’m writing about Elissa. She’s one of my favorites too! I’ve wanted (I want) to be in a band, too. 😁🤣
Yes… I’m proud…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @felicity @sarafini @arien @starofthenorth @anyone-else lol
I AM BOOOORED. And I wanna chat XD. Is anyone on? Anyone wanna talk book stuffs…?
Anyone wanna do book stuffs?? Chat with charries? Ask me questions about charries? Or Worldbuilding? OR PLOT? OR A…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin u want to RP next?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I think it looks cool! I love the quote in the top, it’s like so melancholy 😥 you’re making me wonder what happens next!! Also Ellisa is one of my favorite of your charries, I used to want to be in a band lol. (Ok kinda still do)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“They better be glad they’re fictional” has gotta be the best threat I’ve ever heard XD
That sounds like something a villain would say in a movie, “In this next hour I’ll make you wish you were fictional!!” 😂😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Ok, so yall want to know about Easton, let me make something up 😂 I don’t know much about him either!
(He exists to be a instigator XD)
What I was thinking, is he is trying to reclaim the character castle for himself. That doesn’t mean he’ll just like kill everyone… I’m still trying to figure it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! They made some plot changes, but they were all really good and imo the animated series is a little better than the first book.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’d like them to recognize each other from the castle and the truth or dare RP cuz that’ll be easier and they’ll already know each other so it’ll make the backstories more hard hitting to watch.
Only ones will be the Modern AU RP that they won’t know any from those since those aren’t technically the “same”‘char…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin nawh ur post still works, we’ll just stick what Carter says after what Matthew says 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWW MATTHEW!!! I absolutely love him!! He’s so much like Paxton, just a bit more out there because Paxton’s still just come out of all the abuse he’s been through.
IKR?!?! Both of our boys are SOOO PRECIOUS!!! I’m so glad we’ve had them meet. I LOVE writing their little interactions <3 <3
AND UR NOT A COWARD MATTHEW!
Aww, no he is…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Does anyone else write sci-fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve written a bit of sci-fi (I’m currently writing a sci-fi, but the sci-fi elements aren’t strong- it’s mostly romance…) but it’s not my main genre. But you’re writing a graphic novel? That’s so cool! And I love the idea of the characters being white blood cells. How does that work? I have, also, written a short story about…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @koshka @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
I’m gonna put the first rp in Matthew’s pov. I’ve been writing him the most in the Castle anyway. 🙂
Matthew
Suddenly, I poof into a theater-like room, with soft, bouncy, red carpet and red curtains. I look around, hearing other’s voices. Before my eyes, I watch…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @ava-blue @starofthenorth
🎶🎵take a bunch of aesthetic pictures… mash ’em all together…
add a few references… and choose just one color…
then fix it and mess with it till it looks like you know what you’re doing🎵🎶
My character Elissa Yang *jazz hands*
(I came up with the song while…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I really want some more convos now with Paxton and Matthew (and all the others really 😊)
alsl really love how Luna and Pax’s friendship is growing!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AWWW MATTHEW!!! I absolutely love him!! He’s so much like Paxton, just a bit more out there because Paxton’s still just come out of all the abuse he’s been through.
AND UR NOT A COWARD MATTHEW!
Luna
Luna looked over where Matthew now stood beside her, trying to stand as tall as he could, though he was still…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
🥺🥺🥺🥺
OK I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO MY BABY!!
Could u maybe tell on the spoiler chat? And he is ok right…?
where does he go afterwards tho…?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds like fun!! We haven’t watched the 3rd episode yet. I’m excited for when we will, though!! “In the Catacombs below.” That’s one of my favorite parts in the first book, when they go to Anklejelly manor. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Aww, poor Paxton!! He’s so sweet. None of the charries will let mean old Easton hurt you! @loopylin I have a feeling Carter is not gonna like Easton XD. @mineralizedwritings Aww, sweet Tauren!! Haha, I don’t like Easton already XD!
Matthew
We started walking down the hall, the others talking about who each of…[Read more]
- Load More
