@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Ok, yes, because they have an interesting backstory. Although that does mean your guys’ (girls’?) charries will be subject to a LOT of emotional damage…..
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @esther-c
Feather
Another weird place?
She was getting used to it…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Luna
The man left, after glaring at Matthew, and the rest of them. Luna released a breath she didn’t realize she’d been holding, and then turned to Matthew and Carter with a smile.
“Thank you both.” She looked past them at Paxton who still stood in the same spot, now much more relaxed looking…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Cool, cool.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Hm interesting idea! Tho, in the future Paxton is at ease with everything that’s happened in his life, and who he is, not that of course he doesn’t sometimes have his struggles, but even as he grows in the stories, and you can see even in the second series (if I ever get to it) he grows up quite a bit, becoming more confident in him…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and awesome! I’m glad they finally make peace.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww okay, cool!!
Hey, maybe some sort of magic or technology gives Paxton wings in the future when he’s grown up so he can fly with his family!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OH I FORGOT UR LAST QUESTION!!
yes, I’m sure some Fae would be redeemed!
So there aren’t many Fae children just because The Fae are more of a warrior type, but the children that are there, even they are hardened and such.
But when everything happens, I’m thinking perhaps they realize that what they’re forefathers and parents have done is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h great questions!!
Imma answer in order!
Ok I have thought of this! So Ik that Paxton has a son that I still haven’t decided if I want him to have wings…or if I just want him to have the feathers like his father his on his spine. Im considering maybe instead of where it’s only on his spine, his back is covered in feathers, or pe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Lol.
My favorite shows? Clone Wars (but only part of it), Rebels, and Bad Batch. I greatly enjoyed The Mandalorian and the rest of the live-action ones, but I kinda prefer the animated shows….? Andor was something of an exception somehow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Crosshair
“What do we do?” Milo asked, before Aurivis turned to look at him.
“Finish something?” the dragon replied in answer to Feather’s question. “How about I find the person responsible for bringing us here and finish him? That’s what we’ll do.”
He climbed back down the castle wall. “Are you coming?”
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm…Favorite character? Too many to list…..
Ah, finally someone who understands me 🤣😁
Okay, but which shows…
@folith-feolin
I guess I’ll have to watch Andor 😁 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Wow….
*feels a bit sorry for Paxton’s mom but still, she shouldn’t have been so mean to the poor little guy!!*
Aramis definitely deserves that!!!! (Crosshair already nearly shot his wing off earlier, so I guess that was sorta foreshadowing!)
Some questions!!
So would any of Pax’s descendants have wings? Or is the gene…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @folith-feolin Hmmm…Favorite character? Too many to list…..
And yes, I’m a huge Star Wars fan. I feel like I kinda prefer the shows to the movies, though. (waits for everyone to throw harmelss things at me)
Andor was GREAT. There was a scene in one episode my dad had to skip, and a sorta iffy relationship between two characters…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I meant to say this but it deleted it.
What was your favorite book?
Least favorite?
What books do you want to read in 2023?
-
Erica replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone
Thanks for the support. I guess I just need to practice some more! I’m a perfectionist, so . . . yeah.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
You didn’t tag me, but…
I definitely usually need a reference, at least in order for it to look good. However the more you practice (and that’s a lot of practice) the more you can draw from your head. So… Yeah…
I’d say just draw things that look like fun to draw. Save learning all the technique for when you’re more…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I was totally shocked when I saw it! 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
YES!! I love talking about drawing, prepare for a rant 😂
My drawing greatly improved after learning proportions and musculature. That sounds super boring, ik, but it’s a lot of fun when you get it right. You don’t have to guess what shoulders look like, because you know the major muscles and where they go. Then, you can adjust…[Read more]
- Load More
